Can this set of headphones allow for Mono instead of stereo listening? My husband does not have any hearing in his right ear.
He cannot correct his hearing problem with a hearing aid. If he listens to music or movies on an airplane that is played in stereo, he losses some of the audio that is played in the right ear. I'm hoping I can find a way he can have the notice canceling headset and also have the ability to hear in mono.
2 Answers from the Community
Yes the majority of devices can be set to play mono with these headphones. Usually under sound settings. iPhone for example lets you do this
- Answered by Arran L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No they always play in stereo.
- Answered by Dale M from Tigard
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can these headphones be used with hearing aids?
- Asked by Alvin G from Malverne
- Flag as inappropriate (Can these headphones be used with hearing aids?)
- Asked about: Urbanears Plattan Plus On-Ear Headp…
Does the MacBook Pro with Retina display have a stereo mic input?
- Asked by James M from Shreveport
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the MacBook Pro with Retina display have a stereo mic input?)
- Asked about: Mac
I am deaf in my right ear, does Apple have a set for one ear?
- Asked by Marsha L from Monroeville
- Flag as inappropriate (I am deaf in my right ear, does Apple have a set for one ear?)
- Asked about: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic