Can the iPad be charged while in this stand?
- Asked by Mike C from Wellington Point
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the iPad be charged while in this stand?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes it can be charged. Works best in the Landscape mode, but if you're using portrait then it has to have the button at the top.
- Answered by Peg N from Rochester
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Judging by photos I've seen of this device here and elsewhere, the dock connector would be covered when the iPad is positioned in portrait mode with the home button at the bottom. But you can always turn it around and charge from the top! :D
- Answered by Alfonso A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Do these stands charge the devices?
- Asked by Michael F from Fair Lawn
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these stands charge the devices?)
- Asked about: Cooler Master DUO Stand and Dock fo…
No answers yet
Can this stand provide charging for the iPad at the same time?
- Asked by Mariia I from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this stand provide charging for the iPad at the same time?)
- Asked about: Cooler Master REN Stand for iPad