I have a variety of iPad cases ranging from slim sleeves to the Otterbox case. Can all of those be used in the tray or do I have to remove the cases?
1 Answer from the Community
The pockets in the tray can accommodate iPads with most protective cases, including the Otterbox Defender case (without the optional clip-on touch screen cover).
- Answered by Huey N
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can the cocoon SLIM Backpack hold a MBP with a case on it?
- Asked by Strauss V from Lehi
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the cocoon SLIM Backpack hold a MBP with a case on it?)
- Asked about: Cocoon 15" Slim Backpack for MacBoo…
Can this stand be used with an ipad2 with a slim case on?
- Asked by Doga T from Phoenixville
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this stand be used with an ipad2 with a slim case on?)
- Asked about: Just Mobile UpStand