How do I get word, excel, and powerpoint on the macbook air
I've been looking at the macbook air and i cant figure out how to get those three accessories and i really need them.
- Asked by Taylor N from Richmond
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I get word, excel, and powerpoint on the macbook air)
4 Answers from the Community
in some cases, you can also air drop the applications from other friends who have them.
Also you can buy Microsoft Office for Mac directly from the apple store when you buy your mac book air.
- Answered by Maya M from Richmond Hill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Hi, i m not sure why you would like to use office with a mac, but yes you can buy it at the apple store or download it online.
only be aware that macs come with an amazing bundle feature of apps called iWork that does exactly what the office package would do.
and its free now. I tried both and find iwork easier to manage.
- Answered by Marco M from London
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You should to buy Microsoft Office 365 .It's can use on iPhone,iPad And Mac.
- Answered by Chaiphat W from Muang
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Look Into Apache Open Office its free.
- Answered by Daniel B from Wesson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
How do I get word, excel, and powerpoint on the macbook pro
- Asked by Leonie C from Chicoutimi
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I get word, excel, and powerpoint on the macbook pro)
is there a replacement for MS word and Excel for macBook air?
- Asked by Nick M from Maple Ridge
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a replacement for MS word and Excel for macBook air?)