Can the Mid-2013 Macbook Air display on two non-thunderbolt monitors?
I've read that the Macbook Air (Mid 2012 and later) can support Two Thunderbolt displays but I was just curious as to how the daisy chaining works with this (as they only have one Thunderbolt port - I think).
Also, is this limited to only Thunderbolt monitors or can I do it with two HDMI monitors?
And does anyone know if this includes the 11" Macbook Air? I think it does...
- Asked by James I
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Mid-2013 Macbook Air display on two non-thunderbolt monitors?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes it can... If you buy a separate cable which is "Thunderbolt to VGA" cable it will connect to a Television or projector. Although, if you possess an Apple TV, you may use AirPlay to wirelessly extend screens or duplicate it. Hope this helps...
- Answered by Michael D from Vineland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will it work with macbook air mid 2013?
- Asked by Peter H from Cincinnati
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work with macbook air mid 2013?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…