What is the strap for in the iPod touch 5th generation for?
- Asked by Richard D from Flushing
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the strap for in the iPod touch 5th generation for?)
4 Answers from the Community
Um....so you can secure it to your wrist and not drop it, especially for kids or adults with butterfingers!
- Answered by Rajesh P from El Paso
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It is for keeping it close. On the back of the Ipod touch the left bottom is a circle. Push the gray little circle and it will come up and you may attach the strap there.
- Answered by Matthew S from Sherrill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
If you mean the iPod Touch Loop, you must attach it to the silver circle on the bottom left. It makes sure you don't drop it if you have it secured on. Also, many cases do not support it, AKA block it out.
- Answered by Brian I from Ellicott City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Same as any other wrist strap. You put your hand through it. You can use it to carry the device (I don't) or you can use it to help stabilize it if you're holding it with just one hand (which I do).
- Answered by Eve B from Boynton Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
is an ipod touch the same as the ipod 5th generation
- Asked by Kathy B from Pocatello
- Flag as inappropriate (is an ipod touch the same as the ipod 5th generation)