iPod Model A1059 (about 2006) 20 GB. Can I buy a Thunderbolt cable for charging/sync?
I jave a new iMAC, running 10.8.2. The techie (?) at the Apple store told me to plug the old Firewire cable in and see if it worked. The genius didn't know that the sockets are not compatible. iPod Model A1059 (about 2006) 20 GB. Can I buy a Thunderbolt cable for charging/sync? Is there a USB cable available? I had a USB cable, but never used it on my MAC MINI,now I can't find it!!!
Daniel C. Kube
- Asked by Daniel K from Berthoud
- Flag as inappropriate (iPod Model A1059 (about 2006) 20 GB. Can I buy a Thunderbolt cable for charging/sync?)
2 Answers from the Community
No, you can not. The iPod can only be charged/synced with the 30-pin sync cabe (that came free with your iPod)
- Answered by Mason H from Lexington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
There are no cables, adapters, or accessories that enable Apple mobile devices to sync via Thunderbolt.
- Answered by Dereck H from Alpharetta
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How long is the included thunderbolt cable?
- Asked by Kyunghoon L from Atlanta
- Flag as inappropriate (How long is the included thunderbolt cable?)
- Asked about: LaCie 3TB d2 USB 3.0/Thunderbolt Se…