Will it work with the phone in a backpack?
I'd like to use this for mountain biking, but I keep my phone in my backpack while riding. Will it have any issues staying connected? I've heard of Bluetooth HR straps from other companies having this problem.
- Asked by Christopher S from Bellevue
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with the phone in a backpack?)
- Asked about: Wahoo Fitness Blue HR Heart Rate Mo…
2 Answers from the Community
I've used it with the phone in my jacket or trouser pocket without any problem, so I wouldn't expect a backpack to offer any other problems.
- Answered by Ian B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes! There should be no problem as long as you're within 10 feet of the Blue HR (and in a backpack that should be no problem). Try to keep it in an outer pocket to minimize any interference.
- Answered by Molly A from Atlanta
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will a talkmobile sim work In the I phone
- Asked by Harry T
- Flag as inappropriate (Will a talkmobile sim work In the I phone)
No answers yet