is it best to leave an iphone 4s charged all night when i sleep ?
I'm just asking because I'm considering to buy an iPhone 4S and it will be my first iOS device I also like to sleep early since I have school almost everyday (please note that I'm a student)
- Asked by Aqeela A from Ranau
- Flag as inappropriate (is it best to leave an iphone 4s charged all night when i sleep ?)
1 Answer from the Community
It doesn't matter.- The battery is specifically designed to not get too worn out if it's overcharged. You should discharge it fully, at least once a month.
- Answered by William R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you leave your case in place when you charge the iPhone 5?
- Asked by Deborah B from Santa Monica
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you leave your case in place when you charge the iPhone 5?)
- Asked about: Belkin Charge + Sync Dock for iPhon…