Can iph 4s use cdma network?
- Asked by Phyu P
- Flag as inappropriate (Can iph 4s use cdma network?)
1 Answer from the Community
Phyu P, yes iPhone can use the CDMA networks. Typically if your carrier has a CDMA network you will automatically get the iPhone 4S under contract that works with it. The phone would be locked to that carrier for the duration of the contract. You can select and buy the iPhone through the online Apple Store website. Make sure you have selected your country's local Apple website for the most accurate info. You can change the country by clicking the country shown in the lower right corner of most Apple dot com web pages. Click your country, then click "Store" from the top menu bar.
- Answered by Brendan V from Milwaukee
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Which network is best for Australian iPhone 4s in USA CDMA or GSM?
- Asked by Douglas H from Ringwood
- Flag as inappropriate (Which network is best for Australian iPhone 4s in USA CDMA or GSM?)
can i use a international cdma sim card in a verizon iphone 4s
- Asked by Basher A from Long Island City
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use a international cdma sim card in a verizon iphone 4s)