Can I use non-Apple headphones on the iPhone 5 without an adaptor?
- Asked by Lawrence C from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use non-Apple headphones on the iPhone 5 without an adaptor?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes you can.
- Answered by Amritpal S from Abbotsford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can use any standard headphones (headphones with a 3.5mm jack) but the sound quality can be much, much worse. Also, only the original headphones have the remote control toggle allowing you to play/pause/skip without getting your phone out of your pocket.
- Answered by Matt D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
will the usb adaptor work in the UK?
- Asked by James C from Santee
- Flag as inappropriate (will the usb adaptor work in the UK?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)