Can I plug my iphone into a MacBook Air?
It says that the MacBook Air has a USB 3.0 port, and I'm just wondering can I still plug my iphone into it.
- Asked by Noah R from Grand Falls-windsor
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I plug my iphone into a MacBook Air?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes. The sync cable included with the phone is compatible with the new MacBook Air
- Answered by Annie O from Madison
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
yes ,the charger apple gives you for your iphone connects to your mac
it works with all iPhones ipods and iPads also.
- Answered by Thomas T from Bellport
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
how about for my macbook air 2010
- Asked by Alexander Gerhard H from Cd Juarez
- Flag as inappropriate (how about for my macbook air 2010)
- Asked about: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic
This mic requires Garage Band on my iPhone?
- Asked by Joan B from Missoula
- Flag as inappropriate (This mic requires Garage Band on my iPhone?)
- Asked about: Apogee MiC Digital Microphone