Apple USB dock cable that has release buttons on sides?
One of the three Apple USB cables I have has this feature and I prefer it, it is a little bigger on the iPhone's end and has bottons on the side to release and be able to disconnect.
(Looks made by Apple)
Don't remember where I got it but seems all the current ones don't have this, they're smaller and just pull which makes it harder..
- Asked by Roberto C from Miami
- Flag as inappropriate (Apple USB dock cable that has release buttons on sides?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
1 Answer from the Community
That's Apple's older model. They don't make those anymore.
- Answered by Tyler W from Springville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what are the buttons on the side of the pill xl? [if they're buttons?]
- Asked by Javier R from Oakland
- Flag as inappropriate (what are the buttons on the side of the pill xl? [if they're buttons?])
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre Pill XL
Is there a aux and usb cable to a lightning and aux cable?
- Asked by Milton N from Silver Spring
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a aux and usb cable to a lightning and aux cable?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
can you get an iphone 5 cable for a 2012 mini countryman, the iphone 4 has a single dock for phone at one end & a split USB/audio at the othe