Will this charger work with a 15" macbook pro with retina display?
- Asked by Dylan T from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charger work with a 15" macbook pro with retina display?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
2 Answers from the Community
no this will not work with the 15" macbook pro with retina display because the 15" macbook pro with retina display uses more power so it requires a more powerful charger and also because the charging head is different on the charger for the 15" macbook pro with retina display since the body became thinner
- Answered by Salman S from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes it will if you have the 85W MagSafe power adapter, then you could just buy the MagSafe 2 Adapter. This will give you the power that your display needs. If you wanted to buy an extra charger for your Retina display MacBook Pro, then you would be better off to buy the newer MagSafe 2 power adapter.
- Answered by Matthew S from Prince George
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
should i get ipad 4 with retina display or macbook pro?
- Asked by Juliet A from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (should i get ipad 4 with retina display or macbook pro?)