Will an Ipad 3 wifi PLUS 3G bought from US work in UK?
If i buy an Ipad3 in America with wifi and 3G will I be able to use in the UK?
I phoned Apple today and the rep told me I would have to sing up to a network when i purchased it in America so I would have to get the Ipad "unlocked". Is this the case?
I just wanted to be able to buy one there and put a sim card in here and it work?!
- Asked by Victoria H
- Flag as inappropriate (Will an Ipad 3 wifi PLUS 3G bought from US work in UK?)
1 Answer from the Community
I had no problem last year when I bought one for Australian use. I was advised to get wifi plus 3G with no affiliations to AT&T etc.
On my return home, I bought a SIM card , inserted it and have had no worries since.
Make sure you get the box of world wide plugs for electrical connections too!
- Answered by Frances W from Launceston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use a 3g dongle on my wifi ipad 1?
- Asked by Lynn B from Kansas City
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use a 3g dongle on my wifi ipad 1?)
No answers yet
what is the difference between wifi or wifi with 3g
- Asked by Rosmery P from West Palm Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the difference between wifi or wifi with 3g)
if i get the ipad 2 with wifi and 3g do i have to use the 3g?
- Asked by Ally B from Burbank
- Flag as inappropriate (if i get the ipad 2 with wifi and 3g do i have to use the 3g?)