Which version of iPad or iPad mini?
I want to be able to read pdf's during my commute and edit them - ie highlight them, add notes - and bring that to classes. I would also like to use it to create presentations. Battery life is somewhat important, but I don't care much about the weight or screen display quality (I can't tell the different between iPad 2 and iPad 4 if I don't know which one I'm looking at). Screen size is somewhat important - it doesn't need to be huge, but I want it to feel like it's an improvement over the iPhone.
Also, are all app's available on the app store for iPads compatible with any of the iPad2, iPad 4, and iPad mini?
- Asked by Kristen S from Glenview
- Flag as inappropriate (Which version of iPad or iPad mini?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
which products use Gorilla glass
- Asked by Sharlene R from Victoria
- Flag as inappropriate (which products use Gorilla glass)
No answers yet
How do i get a credit for turning in an ipad mini to get a newer version
- Asked by Kristie H from Antioch
- Flag as inappropriate (How do i get a credit for turning in an ipad mini to get a newer version)