Which Ipad would you recommend to a newbie?
Looking to buy an Ipad for the family, confused with which one is the best to buy? Is the Ipad mini any good or would you buy the Ipad or Ipad 2? Many thanks for any help/advice you can give.
- Asked by Lee D
- Flag as inappropriate (Which Ipad would you recommend to a newbie?)
1 Answer from the Community
Hi, welcome. It is up to you whether to choose an iPad mini or an iPad 2, but if you wanted a big size iPad i'll definitely recommend the iPad 2. If you wanted a more portable, slim, and a better camera (5mp) definitely choose the iPad mini.
- Answered by Stanley J
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What printer is recommended for iPad mini?
- Asked by Charlotte K from Detroit
- Flag as inappropriate (What printer is recommended for iPad mini?)
No answers yet
does apple recommend a screen shield for ipad air
- Asked by Robert L from Edmonds
- Flag as inappropriate (does apple recommend a screen shield for ipad air)
what do you recommend using to cover the back of my iPad 3gen?
- Asked by Tova G from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (what do you recommend using to cover the back of my iPad 3gen?)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover M…