Which ipad is good for preparing and transferring lots of documents in a law office?
- Asked by Joan E from Columbus
- Flag as inappropriate (Which ipad is good for preparing and transferring lots of documents in a law office?)
1 Answer from the Community
It depends on your situation. If you need constant internet access, I recommend getting Wifi+Cellular. Otherwise, it's a matter of storage space and personal preference. The mini is more lightweight and thus more portable, but the iPad packs just fine as well. Using apps such as Google Drive and Docusign allow you to do a lot of work without need to storage space - just a data connection.
- Answered by Jonathan E from Bend
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Microsoft office app for IPad
- Asked by Diane D from Haslett
- Flag as inappropriate (Microsoft office app for IPad)
can i transfer data to new ipad
- Asked by De A from Abu Dhabi
- Flag as inappropriate (can i transfer data to new ipad)
No answers yet