should I get a ipad mini or a iphone 5
- Asked by Baylor B from Mount Airy
- Flag as inappropriate (should I get a ipad mini or a iphone 5)
1 Answer from the Community
Well, they both serve two entirely different purposes. I'm assuming you don't need a call function?!
If this is the case then obviously the iPad mini is a much better option all round....larger screen etc. And it will save you a few hundred pounds.
If money isn't necessarily an issue then I would personally recommend the New iPad, as it has an even larger display with retina, which looks spectacular for gaming and viewing photos. It comes with a higher spec processor which will allow you to multitask fluidly with ease, also helps if you're into gaming.
But again it depends on your needs.
iPhone 5's are fantastic, I have one and I would not be without, however, if you don't need a telephone then it rather defeats the purpose in my opinion.
Hope this helps :)
- Answered by Daniel W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Should I get an iphone 5 or a Ipad mini?
- Asked by Mohammad T from Clifton
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I get an iphone 5 or a Ipad mini?)
- Asked about: iPhone
should i get an ipad mini or iphone 5... ipads are not an option?
- Asked by Kai S from Laguna Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (should i get an ipad mini or iphone 5... ipads are not an option?)
I have an iphone 5, i am wondering which ipad to get. the ipad 2 or the ipad mini. would the ipad mini feel the same as the iphone 5 ???