is their parental monitoring software for the iPad 4 such as e/stealth
- Asked by William A from Harrisburg
- Flag as inappropriate (is their parental monitoring software for the iPad 4 such as e/stealth)
1 Answer from the Community
You can put on parental guidance on stuff like explicit music, certain aged apps, explicit books etc. For safari, you can look at their history by either tapping the search bar, (top right of safari) or by holding down the back button. Although, if safari has a black screen, then history has been disabled (incognito/anonymous). You can change this is the safari settings. If it has a white theme then it is in the 'normal' theme and history is available to view. To set the parental guidance I said about at the start,
Go to settings
Restrictions (you can set a password so they are unable to change it)
And then select the restrictions.
Hope this helped.
- Answered by Ben F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i use dragon software on ipad4
- Asked by Katrina R from Emerald
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use dragon software on ipad4)
No answers yet
Can you use an iPad hdmi adapter to connect to two monitors?
- Asked by Joshua W from Ashland
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use an iPad hdmi adapter to connect to two monitors?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
can you hang the smart baby monitor on the wall?
- Asked by Justin P from Palm Bay
- Flag as inappropriate (can you hang the smart baby monitor on the wall?)
- Asked about: Withings Smart Baby Monitor