I have a kindle, can I transfer and use my amazon kindle account to download ebooks onto an ipad?
5 Answers from the Community
yes...but you must download the kindle app for ipad first. Then when you purchase or download a free book, just select that you want it sent to your ipad. Problem solved. Please remember that once you buy a kindle book...it is yours! You can download it to all of your devices or select which device. As for the books you already have on your kindle, just go into your kindle manager and resend them to your ipad...just download the kindle app for ipad first...enjoy!!!!
- Answered by Karen L M from Reno
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Monica H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
- Answered by Janet F from Muskegon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
- Answered by Shari K from Goodman
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Thank you, Karen L for sharing how to get kindle on my iPad . Now that I have done it, my screen is at the cover page of a book and I can't figure out how to get to the home page. Can you help? Thank you.
- Answered by Joan M from Jamestown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
do i need an account from amazon to download the kindle apps to my i pad
- Asked by Norma C from Fort Pierce
- Flag as inappropriate (do i need an account from amazon to download the kindle apps to my i pad)