I am interested in getting the ipad air, how does it differ from the ipad 2,3,4
- Asked by Robin M from Islip
- Flag as inappropriate (I am interested in getting the ipad air, how does it differ from the ipad 2,3,4)
2 Answers from the Community
Well the IPad 3,4, and 5 all have the same display , while the 2 is half the resolution (2048x1540[along the lines of that]vs 1024x770) The IPad 3 and up are all very fast, as of now I have a 3 and I am totally happy with it. The battery life in all of them is great. The IPad 3 and 4 are also thicker then both the 2 and 5. Now If your going to keep your IPad for a long time buy the 5,but if you willing to save a buck and still get pretty fast performance and will probably upgrade in about 3 to 4years then get a 3,4. A 2 is if you really are only using it as a ebook or for less demanding tasks. That's just my 2 cents.
- Answered by Azan Z from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Much lighter and faster.
- Answered by James S from Birmingham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2