Does this case provide any protection for drops etc?
I'm thinking about buying a protective case and then a wireless keyboard but I am hoping this will do both.
- Asked by Daniel S
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case provide any protection for drops etc?)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover f…
3 Answers from the Community
only protects the screen not the back
- Answered by Juan C from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This is a 'clip on' keyboard using magnets, so it doesn't cover the back of the ipad to star off with. I haven't purchased one, but i'm pretty sure it wont 'protect' it, it will just keep the screen safer from scratches, hope this helps
- Answered by Sophie S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
It will do very little to protect the iPad in any way from most drops. While the back of the keyboard is aluminum, it is only attached by magnets, which detach very easily. I think that unless the iPad manages to drop just perfectly, face down, where it lands flat on the keyboard, it will fail you in a drop.
Otherwise the magnets will come undone at the slightest impact, separating the two pieces. They often separate in my bag, let alone from dropping.
This keyboard offers no protection for the back and sides of the iPad.
I returned mine. I was shocked about how poorly it did protect.
- Answered by Anthony Sean D from Highlands Ranch
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Protective cases for sale?
- Asked by Sudan N from Willoughby
- Flag as inappropriate (Protective cases for sale?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Cover - Polyurethane - D…
will IPad mini fit well (it is also in a protective case)
- Asked by Pat J M from Osage Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (will IPad mini fit well (it is also in a protective case))
- Asked about: Brenthaven 15" Collins Sleeve Plus