Can the ipad wifi only be connected via blue tooth or wifi to the ipone4/5s for access to the internet?
If there is no WiFi access and it it is a ipad wifi only model, can the ipad be connected via my ipone 4/5s hotspot wifi/blue tooth connected to the internet? what will the data and speed of connection be on a 3g NET WORK?
1 Answer from the Community
yes, you can connect to your iphone via hotspot, tethering.
- Answered by Peter V from Tulsa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I connect to the Internet if I don't have access to WiFi?
- Asked by Brian A from King City
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect to the Internet if I don't have access to WiFi?)
Can an iPad 3 connect to LTE router wifi?
- Asked by Jakub F
- Flag as inappropriate (Can an iPad 3 connect to LTE router wifi?)
No answers yet