Can I use this for my I Pad?
I have a 4th generation I Pad, I have the smart case, but would like something to carry it in, when traveling.
- Asked by Joanne D from Jersey City
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this for my I Pad?)
- Asked about: Incase 13" Neoprene Pro Sleeve for …
1 Answer from the Community
I LOVE the Incase Neoprene case. If you are using the smart case that just covers the screen, I personally prefer this type of case, it should fit considering the material is quite elastic. Considering it’s elasticity, I imagine that it would be a tight fit.
The laptop version you pointed out would be way too big. Why not try testing at the Apple Store if you can. I imagine best buy would have Incase Neoprene cases. My experience with Incase Neoprene case involves my 15” laptop and am very satisfied.
I believe it will fit any smart case, though I have no proof or experience with iPad cases beyond the magnetic screen cover. I can only make an inference involving my experience with my MacBook.
- Answered by Michael U from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what is the newest i pad out?
- Asked by Travis R from Granite Falls
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the newest i pad out?)
is there Quicken for I Pad
- Asked by Nagu B K from Greensburg
- Flag as inappropriate (is there Quicken for I Pad)
No answers yet