can I use the apps that I have purchased on the ipad 3 with the ipad mini
I purchased an ipad 3 but it kept dying, and the battery kept over heating. I took it back and purchased a macbook air, but I would like to try the mini. Prior to exchanging my ipad 3 I purchased like 50 dollars worth of apps, does anyone know if the ipad mini can use the same apps as the ipad 3.
- Asked by Onidis L from Miami
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use the apps that I have purchased on the ipad 3 with the ipad mini)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, you can . Go to settings then take iTunes and App Store log in with your apple I'd
Then go to AppStore tap purchased tab after this you'll see a cloud and a down arrow
Tap on it the app will start downloading .
- Answered by Musthafa B from Khobar
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, you obviously can, What you have to do is;
1.Log on to your computer and plug in your Ipad 3,
2.Go to itunes(If you don't have download from apple/google)
3.Now in apps, you'd see it says, "Transfer purchases"
4.Click that, it would take 1-5 mins,
5.Once you have the apps, take out your iPad 3, and plug in your iPad mini,
6.Go on apps once again, And click[Check the box] for whichever app you want to be transfered, Once it syncs, You'll have your apps
7. Thank me. :D :)
- Answered by Ali K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
i purchased a book for my iPad mini, but I can't find it.
- Asked by Marilyn H from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate (i purchased a book for my iPad mini, but I can't find it.)