can I run ms office on ipad?
- Asked by Lourdes G from Bakersfield
- Flag as inappropriate (can I run ms office on ipad?)
5 Answers from the Community
I would personally recommend that if you need Microsoft Word, you can download pages to your iPad which is very similar but instead of it being made by Microsoft, it was made by apple. It also syncs all of your documents to all of your devices. It works through iCloud.
- Answered by Mattan M from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No. it can only be run on Mac. However iWork is available on iPad as an option.
- Answered by Ryan J
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You should check out AstralPad - a new app that lets you create and edit office documents. You can also do lot more - like video call to discuss a document , share your documents screen for co-authoring, in the app. However, it requires a good wifi connection. I hope this helps.
- Answered by Rahul S from St Davids
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Actually there is a great app called hopTo that will allow you to use a full featured Office in a touch friendly environment on the iPad. You can find the product on the Apple app store. You can even access documents on your PC with an additional client, as well as access docs on your Cloud storage.
It is version 1.0 so i had a couple glitches setting it up, but the support was great in helping and I use it on a daily basis at this point.
- Answered by Justin C from Issaquah
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
- Answered by Kristoffer Leo G from Caloocan
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
IN May company Home Depot will be issuing me IPAD to estimate/sell Roofing/Siding/Windows need compatible Laptop for Home Office
- Asked by Lawrence B from Merrimac
- Flag as inappropriate (IN May company Home Depot will be issuing me IPAD to estimate/sell Roofing/Siding/Windows need compatible Laptop for Home Office)