Can I have two headsets at once?
My wife and I would like to watch a movie together while on a plane. How can we both listen to the audio at the same time?
- Asked by Patrick N from Saint Charles
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I have two headsets at once?)
7 Answers from the Community
There's an easy solution: an audio splitter jack (also called a headphone splitter) which you can get at most electronic stores or on eBay....very inexpensive. My wife and I listen to music from one of our iPods on long flights. iPads have the same audio jacks. The only disadvantage of the splitter is that there is a unique volume control, not two! We don't use the original earbuds, we use comfortable noise-reducing headphones which cut out 90% of the jet engine noise. Long flights are far more enjoyable.
- Answered by George C from Quebec
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If you are willing to spend $20 you can get an adapter in the i pad store that plugs into your device where the headphones go and you can plug, like six other headphones in.
- Answered by Chocolate G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You can purchase a Y adapter that will let you attach two headphones
- Answered by Marcel D from Carlisle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
You can use a splitter.
- Answered by Eve M from Scottsdale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Yes just get a 3.5mm Y adaptor.
- Answered by Peter T from Northwich
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
There are splitter cables available that let you plug in two headsets. I think Belkin make one, probably others.
- Answered by Alex H from Ellenbrook
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
You might consider bluetooth headphones, you should both be able to pair with your iPad.
- Answered by Joel W from Lyman
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 7
Quality headset for using Skype and IPad. Any Suggestions. Thx.
- Asked by Mark M from Henniker
- Flag as inappropriate (Quality headset for using Skype and IPad. Any Suggestions. Thx.)
Is there any way to use headsets with the iPad 4th generation?
- Asked by Marni F from Grand Junction
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any way to use headsets with the iPad 4th generation?)
I have two Apple IDs. How do I switch between them?
- Asked by Patricia M from Allen
- Flag as inappropriate (I have two Apple IDs. How do I switch between them?)