Will Apple TV work in Germany ?
Will I be able to watch any American TV and will things such as HULU work ? Hulu for example does not typically work on the web outside of the US.
- Asked by Michael S from Huntington
- Flag as inappropriate (Will Apple TV work in Germany ?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. Programs like Netflix, Hulu, MLB will not work on Apple TV overseas but other apps will, like Airplay (your personal content), YouTube and some others. Check out Germany's Apple site for more details: www-apple-com_de_appletv_whats-on
Also, Apple TV is universally powered so all you will need is ~50 cent plug adapter to plug into Europe's 220 voltage outlet. Check under the device or your manual for details and specifics.
- Answered by Bobby A from Colorado Springs
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can you use apple tv in germany
- Asked by Cherie R from Novato
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use apple tv in germany)
No answers yet
Can I use apple tv in Europe, Germany specifically?
- Asked by Richard-samuel S from Severn
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use apple tv in Europe, Germany specifically?)