Can i use Airplay via apple TV to a tv while an external monitor is plugged into the mini vga port so in essence i would have two external monitors?
So i would have three monitors one over airplay through apple TV and another through the hdmi to mini vga input and the third being the macbook pro Is this possible?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. I Just did that using a MacBook Pro (2011 version), the two monitors are set as extend monitors and working fine !
- Answered by Marcos M from Sao Paulo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i move apple tv from one television to another television
- Asked by Ernest Sharon D from Columbia
- Flag as inappropriate (can i move apple tv from one television to another television)
Can a computer monitor be used instead of a television?
- Asked by Karl K from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate (Can a computer monitor be used instead of a television?)