Can I buy more than one Apple TV device for use on a second location TV and utilise the same account?
I have two homes some 2000 km apart in Australia and want to use Apple TV at both homes and use the same account.
- Asked by Robert N from South Hedland
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy more than one Apple TV device for use on a second location TV and utilise the same account?)
1 Answer from the Community
As you can have 2 in the same house which use the same account then i cannot see any issues at all with this, each Apple TV has its own unique identifier
- Answered by Fraser L from Thornlands
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does Apple TV tape from television
- Asked by Marieanne C from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple TV tape from television)