Safeguard your valuable Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad against spills, dust and other contaminants without any annoying keypad interference. Moshi's ClearGuard is made with an advanced high-precision material that form fits to the keys, so you get maximum typing comfort and protection.
Ultra-thin silicone construction
ClearGuard is unique in that it's one fifth the thickness of other silicone protectors, which ensures unparalleled key sensitivity and response. It's also highly transparent making it visually unobtrusive—which means you can clearly see the keys.
You can repeatedly wash ClearGuard with water and continue to use it over much of the life of your keyboard.
- High precision molding that form fits to Apple keyboard keys
- 0.1mm thickness—one-fifth that of silicone protectors
- High-transparency film allows clear visibility of keycaps
- Durable, non-toxic engineering-grade thermoplastic urethane
- Completely washable with water (or mild detergent)
Did you notice?ClearGuard is completely transparent and only one fifth the thickness of silicone protectors.
Apple Recommends ForAnyone who wants constant, unobtrusive protection of their Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad against spills, dust and other contaminants.
What's in the Box?
- Moshi ClearGuard FS keyboard cover
- Cleaning instructions (part of the packaging)
- UPC or EAN No.: 4712052310988
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
- Fits the Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad
Ratings & Reviews
Pretty good. Does what it's supposed to do.
I was a little hesitant to get this, having never heard of the manufacturer but I also didn't want something as thick as the silic I was a little hesitant to get this, having never heard of the manufacturer but I also didn't want something as thick as the silicone keyboard covers. So far, it's pretty good. I find it to be a little bit sloppy on the keys. It has taken some getting used to when typing but overall it's keeping the grease and dirt out of my keyboard, so it's worth it. …
- Written by Angi Z from Grand Rapids
81 of 92 people found this useful
LOVE... LOVE... LOVE IT
simple but desperately needed to save and protect your investment - micro-thin and not at all invasive - does not impede typing - simple but desperately needed to save and protect your investment - micro-thin and not at all invasive - does not impede typing - I personally love it …
- Written by KELLYANN M from SYRACUSE
63 of 70 people found this useful
good for some, not for all
this cover works well, but beware - if you use hand lotion, the plastic will stain. i'm looking for a replacement cover now, as mi this cover works well, but beware - if you use hand lotion, the plastic will stain. i'm looking for a replacement cover now, as mine is very dirty looking after a year's worth of use. tried scrubbing, the properties of the oils in the lotion has reacted with the plastic and is permanently yellowed in certain areas. my non-lotion using coworkers moshis are fairly mark-free though. …
- Written by Cita S from Washington
67 of 80 people found this useful
So Far So Good
Just installed the cover. The keys do feel a tad bit different but as for functionality, I hardly know it is there. Now to see h Just installed the cover. The keys do feel a tad bit different but as for functionality, I hardly know it is there. Now to see how it works over time. …
- Written by James R from Yorktown
2 of 3 people found this useful
Perfect for dog owners
This is perfect for so many reasons: first, it keeps dog hair out from in between the keys; second, it gives more grip for my fing This is perfect for so many reasons: first, it keeps dog hair out from in between the keys; second, it gives more grip for my fingers on the keys, they're not slipping off; third, and this problem is a little unusual but, it covers the nasty smell of that white plastic, the keys are made from. I had to air my keyboard for a few weeks (I'm sensitive to chemicals); however, now it's fine! But I love my Moshi over the top! …
- Written by Michellina V from DELAHEY
4 of 5 people found this useful
Looks great...but I can't type
This protector is of high quality. It's a very thin skin and fits well. I really like how it looks and the protection it provides This protector is of high quality. It's a very thin skin and fits well. I really like how it looks and the protection it provides. (I tend to spill, so this is important!) I'm disappointed though because I can't seem to get used to this new way of typing. I might not be able to use it. …
- Written by Rebecca P from Dana Point
11 of 12 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
The keys of my iMac keyboard are grungey and I cannot get them clean. I want a Mac keyboard with better keys. Any help out there?
- Asked by Polly P from St. George
I used an eraser and the compressed air to blow it clean. Worked great.
- Answered by David P from Roanoke
I'd like to know if a ¨clearguard¨is available for the french Apple keyboard with numeric keypad?
- Asked by Gilles S from Sept-iles
Even on their French version of their website, Moshi does not produce a cover made specifically for Even on their French version of their website, Moshi does not produce a cover made specifically for the French Apple Keyboard. As of the moment they only produce the US models. …
- Answered by Madelaine S from Scottsdale
Do you have this product for macbook
- Asked by Roger H from Santa Cruz
yes, I saw MacBook keyboard covers in the Apple Store today
- Answered by Lance A from San Antonio