Discover the secret to great audio with the Creative Inspire T12. Built with quality components and fine-tuned to perfection, it delivers impressive full-range audio from superior drivers and rich bass with BassFlex technology.
Slim, powerful speaker delivers quality audio, plus bass with built-in BassFlex technology.
Compatible with Macs, notebooks, iPod and other digital audio sources. Headphone out for private listening. AUX-In for iPods or other digital audio sources.
Design and style
Slim and sleek-looking satellites with a small footprint take up minimal space while delivering maximum sound.
- High-quality driver that provides outstanding audio performance
- Convenient front access for power and volume control
- Headphone connection for private listening
- AUX-In connection to other audio devices while your speakers are plugged to your Mac or notebook
- BassFlex technology to extend the low frequency to enhance bass without a subwoofer
Did you notice?Magnetically-shielded satellite speakers let you place the Inspire T12 near monitors or notebooks without causing image distortion.
Apple Recommends ForGetting great sound from your Mac or iPod with a slim, stylish speaker system.
What's in the Box?
- Creative Inspire T12 speakers
- Stereo-to-stereo cable
- Power supply
- Quick start guide
- Frequency Response : 45Hz - 17kHz
- Connections : Headphone port
- Power : 9 W RMS per channel (2 channels)
- Height : 7.09 in./18.0 cm
- Width : 2.8 in./7.1 cm
- Depth : 3.86 in./9.8 cm
- Weight : 1.31 lb./596 g
- UPC or EAN No. : 054651175440
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note : Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
Speakers Rock and at a great Price!
So I am a poor college kid and I bought these for my dorm for my Mac- and I was totally impressed. They rock and they have some s erious bass- I definitely recommend them! …
- Written by Timothy M from EL DORADO HILLS
403 of 427 people found this useful
Big sound, small foot print, sweet look
I love these speakers!
They sound amazing and are worth more than $69.99. I was looking for nice looking speakers that did not take up a lot space on my desk. Something that didn't look funky. I know the Creative brand and thought to give these a try.
I have two kids so that means I can't play my music when they're sleeping. But the T12s have a headphone jack in the front, and when I plug in my headphones it directs all the sound out of the headphone jack and not the speakers. When I unplug the headphones, the sound comes back out from the speakers.
There's also a Aux line in jack in the front for your iPod to play through. I guess this means you don't have to unplug the audio cable from your Mac. Haven't tried it yet.
- Written by Amory B
291 of 312 people found this useful
Been looking for some speakers that do justice to my music collection on my Mac. These speakers perform. I love the convenience o f the controls in front and they look contemporary and sleek. I was suprised they perforned as well as they did for the price. …
- Written by lynne S
246 of 272 people found this useful
Great So... low cost.
A really great set for premium sound, without a premium price.
- Written by christopher Y from boulder city
6 of 11 people found this useful
In my opinion, the makers are cheapskates
The makers didn't supply a mains power plug bespoke to the Australian market. The mains plug is generic and came with an adaptor. This is fine until you come to fit the adaptor and plug it into a double wall socket or plugbank. The adaptor is so BIG that no other plug from other devices can sit alongside it. So, no room for me to plug in the speakers AND my MacBook into the powersockets at my workstation. This is typical of what I see nowadays as a lazy Apple peripheral supplier who lets the customer be the quality controller. …
- Written by STEPHEN F from ARNCLIFFE
5 of 6 people found this useful
Broke after 3 months! Warranty will make you pay shipping.
I bought this speakers because of the wireless capabilities and the price, but it seems that the law of whats cheap ends up being more expensive it applies. The speakers worked well for a couple of weeks and then I started to notice that the power started to fay away. Had to increase the volume until it was in its maximum and I couldn't hear some content.
After three months the right speaker broke down and when I contact the costumer service to cash my warranty they told me I had to pay the shipping cost to send it to them. And its not a small item.
Im going back to wires and respectable brands. …
- Written by Ivan F from Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires
48 of 62 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by John R from New York
MM-1 of course! Hands down. I have those and 2 zepplin airs.
- Answered by Curbie H from Dumont
- Asked by Stanley S from Mount Vernon
Will it work with the Mac Mini?
Yes, any device with a stereo (3.5mm) input jack. Their the size for standard headphones. …
- Answered by Mathew G from Missouri City
- Asked by Ross M from Petaluma
Yes they do. My daughter has them at college and uses them with her MacBook Pro.
- Answered by James M from Steubenville
- Asked by Stephen G from Riverside
- Answered by Taichi S from Melbourne
Yes, they should, but you will need to get a short 1/8 inch audio cable if you do not have one.
- Answered by Nick B from Dallas