Bretford's wall-mounted articulating display arm delivers the ultimate in flexibility, design and comfort. Now you can save space and position your monitor in any position that provides the best viewing angle.
- Die-cast aluminium construction complements your Apple hardware
- Monitor floats weightlessly; position can be adjusted with one hand
- Folds flat to save space when not in use
- Easily rotate the monitor 360 degrees for landscape or portrait viewing and +/- 45-degree forward tilt
- Keep your screen close to the wall or extend it out to get a better view
- Cable management clips keep power and data cables neat and secure
- Mounts to a single wood stud (hardware not included)
- VESA compliant: supports VESA 75mm and 100mm mounting patterns
Apple Recommends ForEducation labs and offices, retail, hospitality and reception areas, healthcare workstations or any space where mounting your iMac or Apple Display will save you space.
What's in the Box?
- Bretford MobilePro Wall Mount
- Cable clips
- Allen wrench
- Depth: Folded: 76 mm/3.0 in.
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- Length: Maximum extension: 381 mm/15.0 in.
- Apple VESA Mount Adapter Kit
- Mfr. Part Number: BDM28
- UPC or EAN No.: 096633268344
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
- Proper installation requires a solid surface between 0.5 and 1.25 inches thick
- Solid surface must be secured to a table or similarly sturdy base
- iMac, Cinema Display, LED Cinema Display or Thunderbolt Display require the Apple VESA Mount Adapter Kit to be mounted
Ratings & Reviews
Great Product - Using w/ 24" iMac
Bought this and the VESA Adapter. Great product and when used with the wireless mouse/keyboard combo, it frees up the clutter of Bought this and the VESA Adapter. Great product and when used with the wireless mouse/keyboard combo, it frees up the clutter of wires.
Installation took about 15 min but needed wife to hold up iMac to mount.
Two insignificant problems:
1) When moving the iMac, the wireclips sometimes knock each other off.
2) The arm joints can scuff onto your wall. Solved this with those clear rubber nubs used for drawers/cabinets. …
- Written by Benjamin G from New York
254 of 271 people found this useful
DO NOT USE THE PROVIDED SCREWS!
I received the 2 Arms today that I ordered, could not wait to put them up so I would have my 2 30" Displays Wall Mounted. I starte I received the 2 Arms today that I ordered, could not wait to put them up so I would have my 2 30" Displays Wall Mounted. I started to put the first one up, I pre-drilled the holes into the studs. Using the scr-ews provided with the mounting arm. I tightened the scr-ews by hand into the wall, and one of the scr-ews snapped in half. So after I go to Lowes and get some scre-ws that are not made of some kind of che-ap & we-ak metal to cut costs of production; I will have to end up remounting higher or lower than originally planned, due to the fact I have the threaded end of the scr-ews stuck in my wall now. So do not Use the provided scr-ews, I would not want to have this happen to anyone else. Costing well over $100 for each one of the mounts, I would expect they could provide some nice heavy-duty scr-ews to mount with. I don't even want to think what would happen if I actually got to the point where my 30" Cinema HD's were mounted on them and then the scr-ews broke, that would have been quite costly. …
- Written by Timothy G from San Diego
199 of 241 people found this useful
Does the job
This arm is well built and has a nice finish that complements my new 30" Cinema Display. The packaging was very well padded to pro This arm is well built and has a nice finish that complements my new 30" Cinema Display. The packaging was very well padded to protect the arm during shipment. The cable clips are very cheap, flimsy plastic and will fall off continuously due to the heavy weight of the monitor's cable. I have a similar arm sold by LaCie and it uses metal guides for the cable which work much better. I wound up using zip ties to keep the cable attached to the arm instead.
Please be aware that the instruction manual says that the arm is pre-tensioned and needs no adjustment. I had quite a scare when I mounted my display because the weight of the monitor made it flop down and almost hit the wall. It turns out the tilt adjustment was way too loose. Once tightened with the supplied allen wrench, it now stays in the desired tilt angle. However, I find that the rotate adjustment is still a bit loose and there doesn't seem to be an easy way to tighten this axis of movement.
- Written by Karl-Franz M from Melbourne
143 of 158 people found this useful
Awesome space saver and the mobility is great! My only complaint (and this is mostly my fault) is that I wish it was made a lot mo Awesome space saver and the mobility is great! My only complaint (and this is mostly my fault) is that I wish it was made a lot more obvious that I also had to purchase the VESA kit. I had no idea and there I was, mount on the wall, so excited and ready to put up my monitor and realized I needed the kit. Not available in store so just had to order that. Besides that though I am in love! Excellent product! …
- Written by Greg S from Wethersfield
NOT WORTH THE MONEY.
Having bought the Thunderbolt monitor to mount i thought best to but the mount sold in the store, seeing the price i thought it wa Having bought the Thunderbolt monitor to mount i thought best to but the mount sold in the store, seeing the price i thought it was more then usual but seemed to be a good fit for the monitor so i went ahead. Having received the product what the information lacks to inform is that the depth folded of 3inch is without a monitor attached once it is attached it sticks 7inches off the wall it is mounted on when folded. The only positive with the product is the ability to rotate to view Portrait or Landscape however, you can buy a slim bracket much the same with-out this feature for £20 and one with for as little as £40 which is what i have now done and the build quality matches this bracket but with the bonuses of being thinner and a lot cheaper. …
- Written by elliot C from bexley
40 of 47 people found this useful
Installation was pretty easy and looks like a solid product but found that in order to hold the weight of my iMAC in an upright po Installation was pretty easy and looks like a solid product but found that in order to hold the weight of my iMAC in an upright position I had to tighten up the tilt so much that it then wasn't easy to adjust, certainly not one hand adjustment. After a few times moving around it loosened the tilt and my screen slipped forward.
Moving side to side was jerky and stiff, although I guess this may loosen up over time.
The description on the Bretford site doesn't match the application "The MobilePro Wall Mount lets you raise, lower and position your ... display exactly where you want it". It does allow you to raise or lower it but only at the time you fix the mount to the wall. This is not an ongoing option for adjustment.
Also "features a no-tension adjustment system" is not really the case. All joints are managed by using tension screws particularly the tilt mechanism which needs to be really tight to hold the weight. Most likely the tilt and swivel option would only be adjustable over time with the use of the provided tools to loosen and reset in place. …
- Written by Michael R from Scullin
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I use this iMac 2014
- Asked by Zaid M
Yes. The MobilePro Wall Mount works with any computer, monitor, or television that has a VESA compa Yes. The MobilePro Wall Mount works with any computer, monitor, or television that has a VESA compatible mount and weighs less than 30 pounds.
In the case of the 2014 iMac, you can order them from Apple with a VESA compatible mount pre-installed. You can find a link to this option on Apple's online store, just below the "Select your iMac" section.
The link says "Looking for an iMac with Built-in VESA Mount Adapter?" …
- Answered by Scott G from Arlington Heights
Has anyone successfully used this hardware with an Apple Thunderbolt Display mounted directly on a gyp board/metal stud wall?
- Asked by Lester Y from Honolulu
Is there a lock off mechanism, whilst screen is flat, that would be suitable for this product to be installed into a moving vehicle?
- Asked by Kieran C from Annandale
How hard is it to switch an imac off the mount and place it back in the original desk stand?
- Asked by Thomas B from Millersville