urBeats headphones deliver excellent quality and control for the music on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Solid metal housing
Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sound from tainting your listening experience.
Whether you keep urBeats pristine or throw them in and out of your bag, you don't have to worry about them breaking or fraying anytime soon.
In-line mic for calls
Switch easily between music and incoming calls. No need to take off your headphones or talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie.
- Exclusive driver design pumps out the deepest bass, soaring highs and ultra-clear midrange
- Lightweight design is ideal for listening during exercise, travel or for everyday wear
- Hard chrome finish for rugged durability and everlasting shine
- Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations
- Built-in mic lets you talk hands-free on your Apple device
- Also works with online voice and video chats on iPod touch or iPhone
- Sealed in-ear construction and multiple eartip designs block out external noise
Did you notice?The hard chrome finish helps urBeats withstand the test of time.
Apple Recommends ForHearing exactly what the artist was feeling in the studio when you listen to music on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- urBeats in-ear headphones
- In-line remote and mic cable
- Storage pouch
- Four pairs of ear tip fittings
- Form Factor: In Ear
- No. of Microphones: 1
- Mfr. Part Number: MH9T2PA/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447008438
133-622 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
amazing product great qaulity and sound
- Written by Shalom E from LAKEWOOD
2 of 3 people found this useful
Impressive sound quality, but quite fragile.
The sound quality of these headphones is very impressive, though I feel it is suited to more "bass heavy" music such as genres lik The sound quality of these headphones is very impressive, though I feel it is suited to more "bass heavy" music such as genres like hip-hop and house music, that being said I listen to alt. rock and similar genres and have no complaint. The only thing keeping me from giving these a 5/5 is the fact that they are quite fragile. I have had to return two pairs in the past year. I am currently up to my third pair. The first time was because the right headphone stopped working and second time because the microphone stopped working, however I did not keep them in their protective case all of the time and they were often left loose in my bag, so I highly recommend taking precautionary methods to ensure breakage doesn't occur. All in all, very good sound and would recommend. …
- Written by Martin D from Heathmont
1 of 1 people found this useful
Would buy again.
Well, I wouldn't because I don't need two, so the only reason I would need to purchase anothe Good product.
Would buy again.
Well, I wouldn't because I don't need two, so the only reason I would need to purchase another is because it broke, in which case I would withdraw my positive feelings about this product and purchase an alternative.
I suppose if I dropped it, for instance, and this caused the breakage, I would buy another one though. …
- Written by J P D from BIGGLESWADE
8 of 16 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
do theses Beats have any Warranty/Guarantee?
- Asked by Peter H
Yes a one year warranty. If there is any damage of any kind they ONLY offer you 50 - 60% off a new p Yes a one year warranty. If there is any damage of any kind they ONLY offer you 50 - 60% off a new pair or you can pay to have them fixed. If you believe that it is a factory defect and it doesn't happen within the first week they won't believe you....make sure you buy the insurance. …
- Answered by Jetaime A from Brooklyn
What is the total weight including box?
- Asked by Alvin M from Vegas
No answers yet
Does the Apple version of the urBeats come with a rubber carrying pouch?The one I got came with a rubber pouch.Is this common, does anyone know?
- Asked by Rahul A from New London
Even the smallest earbuds are too big, what can I do?
- Asked by Nicole T from Scarborough
you can purchace smaller earbuds from online retailers, they have to be compatible of course.
- Answered by Harry S