Powerbeats in-ear headphones for iPhone, iPad and iPod feature adjustable ear hooks and are engineered to stay put during all levels of movement. Clear, crisp audio helps keep you motivated while training whether it's in the gym, on the court or on the streets.
Made for athletes
Flexible earclips help secure these headphones in your ears no matter how rigorous your workout. Sweat-resistant materials and eartips of all sizes keep you comfortable at all times.
Clearer sound, deeper bass
Powerbeats earbuds come with two speakers inside each bud. That means you get crystal-clear highs and deep, rumbling lows in high definition.
Specially designed to pump clear bass at any volume while letting in ambient noise, Powerbeats make sure you stay aware of your surroundings.
Remote control cord
You can adjust your music to find your power song right from the cord. No need to fumble with your iPod or iPhone during your workout.
- Sound reproduction that's clear across all volumes
- Integrated subwoofers deliver deep bass and midrange tweeter yields ultra-smooth vocals and clear, crisp highs
- A dual driver design separates bass and treble frequencies for accurate, powerful audio
- Bendable ear hooks keep the headphones in place so you can focus on your workout
- Allows in ambient sound to keep you aware of your surroundings without interrupting your music
- Made to handle hours of activity in the sun; can endure long exposure to sweat and UV rays without risk of damage
- A built-in cord remote lets you adjust volume, pause your music or switch tracks without having to stop your workout
- Phone calls are crystal-clear thanks to the integrated microphone; talk hands-free without interruption
Did you notice?Every aspect of the design focuses on comfort, durability and staying power for nearly any activity.
Apple Recommends ForListen to music or take calls on your iPhone or iPod touch without stopping your workout.
What's in the Box?
- Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats In-Ear Headphones
- Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
- Hard case
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Mfr. Part Number: MH612PA/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447000463
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Not worth the trouble
Got these based on the quality of Monster products but after three workouts the mic and remote started to act up after contact wit Got these based on the quality of Monster products but after three workouts the mic and remote started to act up after contact with sweat. It would pause my nike+ workout and launch Siri on its own. I email customer support for help and never heard back from them. After just 4 months of use the right ear stopped working, make note that I would always store them in the case that I got. Great sound when they worked but not for working out or sweating at from any activity. …
- Written by Andrew R H from Denver
130 of 153 people found this useful
Do not waste your money!!!!
This product dose not worth at all. I bought mine April 2011. After while the headphone's remote was broken so I got the replaceme This product dose not worth at all. I bought mine April 2011. After while the headphone's remote was broken so I got the replacement. The replacement got the same problem. Unfortunately the producer dose not get any warranty for the replacement. So I stuck with one of the most expensive garbage I've ever have. …
- Written by Amir A from toronto
129 of 165 people found this useful
Don't waste your money on this
Extremely bad product. I got this headphones as a gift, and even been told to not get them reading all the reviews online, I still Extremely bad product. I got this headphones as a gift, and even been told to not get them reading all the reviews online, I still though that the quality issues where isolated problems. Well IT IS TRUE that they get damaged after 2 days. The remote stopped working only after 2 days of use. The worst part is that you call the manufacturer for warranty and they tell you that the only option is to wait 3 to 4 weeks to get a replacement. NEVER BUY BEATS PRODUCTS, absolutely waste of money! …
- Written by JUAN D V from BOGOTA
108 of 127 people found this useful
I love beats products and these are another set to my beats collection. The price is absolutely worth it because of the great soun I love beats products and these are another set to my beats collection. The price is absolutely worth it because of the great sound quality and durability. Note that I am careful with how I handle and electronic item that they are all delicate no matter what people say. My beats hold up well and suit me perfectly. These are great to play basketball in because of the short cord, it wont snag. They may not be 100% waterproof, but if you take care of them, they will do the job just right! …
- Written by Jennifer W from Punta Gorda
waste of money
I got these and compared to the stock iphone apple headphones, these did not even sound as good as what came with my phone. Less I got these and compared to the stock iphone apple headphones, these did not even sound as good as what came with my phone. Less clarity and less bass, also took more input volume for the same level of sound.
- Written by Tom F from Montgomery
Really the first?
Kind of speechless I'm the first to offer a review of these, but here we go.
Bought at an airport on my way to a training camp Kind of speechless I'm the first to offer a review of these, but here we go.
Bought at an airport on my way to a training camp in Spain as I had read some official reviews they were 'sport' headphones and 'developed' with a sports professional?! Anyway- not sure what kind of workouts Lebron does, but if he works hard and sweats, he would have noticed that the ear pieces become 'slippy' and therefore distorts the sound; they are also too base heavy for something sitting within a few millimetres of your ear drum.
After a few sessions, the 'remote' stopped working, presumably because it had sweat in it. Either way, they were broken and pretty poor quality on that front.
Took back to a store not at the airport and they had no stock for an exchange so I got my money back. To be fair, if they had stock I would have bought again as it could have been a rouge faulty remote? Who knows- but as they gave me my money back, will probably try something else. …
- Written by Paul R from Derby
5 of 6 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
what's preferred product to use while running/walking
- Asked by Dayna S from Loveland
- Asked about: Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Head…
I use these for walking and they are great. I find the Bluetooth is perfect if my phone is in my ri I use these for walking and they are great. I find the Bluetooth is perfect if my phone is in my right pocket as the receiver on the headphones must be on the right side too. I have used these for walking everyday for the last fortnight. The noise cancelation cuts out just the right amount of noise too. Enjoy …
- Answered by Peter H from Top Camp
Can you use them to take pictures on iPhone and iPads ?
- Asked by Archana B from Perth
Do they stay on your ears when you are active?
- Asked by Michael G from Sonoma
I do a lot of running I have no problem with them staying on at all.
- Answered by Maxwell O from Albany
are these headphones compatible with iPhone 5s ?
- Asked by Wilmer A from Bogotá
- Answered by Shane M from Columbus
Does the remote for the beats earphone able to skip your music to the next and vice versa?
- Asked by Erwin S from Aztec
Yes, double tap on the pause / play button to move to the next song and three taps to move back.
- Answered by Avi L from New York
Are Powerbeats by Dr. Dre In-Ear Headphones compatible with android?
- Asked by Teshia T from Century
yes, but u can't control the volume from ear phone, u have to use mobile buttons
- Answered by Hbk Zeerak Abbas K