Powerbeats in-ear headphones for iPhone, iPad and iPod feature adjustable ear hooks and are engineered to stay put during all levels of movement. Clear, crisp audio helps keep you motivated while training whether it's in the gym, on the court or on the streets.
Made for athletes
Flexible earclips help secure these headphones in your ears no matter how rigorous your workout. Sweat-resistant materials and eartips of all sizes keep you comfortable at all times.
Clearer sound, deeper bass
Powerbeats earbuds come with two speakers inside each bud. That means you get crystal-clear highs and deep, rumbling lows in high definition.
Specially designed to pump clear bass at any volume while letting in ambient noise, Powerbeats make sure you stay aware of your surroundings.
Remote control cord
You can adjust your music to find your power song right from the cord. No need to fumble with your iPod or iPhone during your workout.
- Sound reproduction that's clear across all volumes
- Integrated subwoofers deliver deep bass and midrange tweeter yields ultra-smooth vocals and clear, crisp highs
- A dual driver design separates bass and treble frequencies for accurate, powerful audio
- Bendable ear hooks keep the headphones in place so you can focus on your workout
- Allows in ambient sound to keep you aware of your surroundings without interrupting your music
- Made to handle hours of activity in the sun; can endure long exposure to sweat and UV rays without risk of damage
- A built-in cord remote lets you adjust volume, pause your music or switch tracks without having to stop your workout
- Phone calls are crystal-clear thanks to the integrated microphone; talk hands-free without interruption
Did you notice?Every aspect of the design focuses on comfort, durability and staying power for nearly any activity.
Apple Recommends ForListen to music or take calls on your iPhone or iPod touch without stopping your workout.
What's in the Box?
- Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats In-Ear Headphones
- Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
- Hard case
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Mfr. Part Number: MH612PA/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447000463
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
PowerBeats NOT WATER RESISTANT-DO NOT BUY!!!!
I received PowerBeats (LeBron James version) for Christmas 2013 and started running with them in March 2014. By August I went thro I received PowerBeats (LeBron James version) for Christmas 2013 and started running with them in March 2014. By August I went through FIVE replacement pairs. Basically this product has a severe design flaw and is NOT WATER RESISTANT!!!! Remember, I am running and not in the rain! After just 2 miles of running the clicker will not work. No volume control, no pause control, no skip control, pauses on its own, Siri keeps butting in and asking what you want, etc. I asked the Apple store in Leawood Kansas for a refund or credit and they said, "Call Beats". Even though I converted my entire small business to Apple and have purchased over 100 Apple products. After two replacements I asked Beats for my money back, "No". I asked for a credit of $150 to buy over the ear headphones or speakers, "No". I asked if they could tell R&D so a fix could be devised, "I don’t work in that department". Would they increase my warranty period for the 12 weeks I was without my product during the 5 replacement processes? "No".
PS: I found a fix that works. Cut a Glad sandwich bag in half; poke a hole in the bottom and slip one earpiece through. Pull the bag down to the clicker and secure it with electrical tape. Looks really good when I use it on the plane too and gives me an opportunity to continue letting people know that PowerBeats by Dr. Dre STINK.
Dr. Dre and LeBron James should be ashamed for selling/promoting JUNK products and not standing behind them.
BUY BOSE, they actually are water resistant.
Apple - sorry you wasted $3+Billion on this company and that you sold these in your official company stores and website without testing them first! …
- Written by Thomas D from Sedalia
34 of 43 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Do they stay on your ears when you are active?
- Asked by Michael G from Sonoma
Does the remote for the beats earphone able to skip your music to the next and vice versa?
- Asked by Erwin S from Aztec
Yes, double tap on the pause / play button to move to the next song and three taps to move back.
- Answered by Avi L from New York
Are these earphones compatible with macbook air 2012?
- Asked by Enmanuel D
They should, they work with my macbook pro
- Answered by C C from Wytheville
are these headphones compatible with iPhone 5s ?
- Asked by Wilmer A from Bogotá
- Answered by Shane M from Columbus
can you listen to the radio with these headphones
- Asked by Lynn H from Bellevue