Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable
The Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable connects your iPod shuffle (3rd and 4th generation) to your computer's USB port for syncing and battery charging and to the Apple USB Power Adaptor for convenient charging from a wall socket.
Two cables are included, both with a 3.5-mm jack on one end and a USB connector on the other. The shorter cable is the same length as the USB cable that comes with the iPod shuffle. The longer cable is perfect for connecting the iPod shuffle to the back of a desktop computer or to a power adaptor plugged into a wall socket.
What's in the Box?
- One Apple iPod shuffle USB cable, 45 mm long
- One Apple iPod shuffle USB cable, 1000 mm long
- Cable type : 3.5mm to USB
- Asked by Martino D from Aurora
Nope, not directly. You need a computer or you can use iCloud to upload all your music to the cloud and then download them to your iPad. Easy, quick, and affordable solution! …More
- Answered by Michael J from Brooklyn
- Asked by Joanne G
- Asked by Leon K from Gilbertesvile
- Answered by Anna Lee J from Saint Paul
- Asked by Kelly C
is there a cable to import music from my old ipod to my new ipod...if so what is the name of the cable i need...or is there another way to import..thx
- Asked by Deitria J from Katy
- Asked by Angela M
Yes. Do a search for Creative TravelSound i50
- Answered by John E from Whitney Point