Belkin’s Metallic Lightning to USB Charge/Sync cable gives you the most convenient way to power and sync your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch with Lightning connector.
- 2.4 amp cable supports iPad as well as iPhone and iPod charging
- Fast charging and data transfer
- Slim over-mould allows for charging with most cases
- High-quality aluminium finish in colours that match your iPhone 5s
- Compact and portable
- Plugs into any USB 2.0 port to charge
Did you notice?Compact design means you can take the cable anywhere.
Apple Recommends ForQuickly charge and sync your iPhone, iPod or iPad with Lightning connector.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Metallic 2.4-Amp Lightning to USB Charge/Sync Cable
- Cable type: Lightning to USB
- Cable Length: 15 cm/6 in.
- Height: 19.3 cm/7.6 in.
- Width: 1.44 cm/0.568 in.
- Length: 124.46 cm/49 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: F8J144bt06INSLV
- UPC or EAN No.: 745883661367
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
Perfect little cable for quick charges and external battery. Don't listen to the other reviewer, any intelligent person would real Perfect little cable for quick charges and external battery. Don't listen to the other reviewer, any intelligent person would realize that any store that sells third party accessories is not responsible for those accessories working together! They're different companies! Anyways, it's an excellent cable! …
- Written by Grant R from Cape Coral
9 of 9 people found this useful
Although it's a nice quality product it won't fit my phone because of the case I use..I bought the case at the apple store so ever Although it's a nice quality product it won't fit my phone because of the case I use..I bought the case at the apple store so everything should work together. It's a hassle to take the case off the phone to charge the phone... in other words worthless to me... …
- Written by Sandra D from Coto De Caza
1 of 18 people found this useful