Plantronics BackBeat GO 2 wireless headphones and charging case deliver immersive audio for the music on your iPhone, iPad or iPod. The convenient charging case provides up to 14.5 hours of use on the go. And once you hear the deep bass, accurate highs and true-to-life midtones, you‘ll want to experience every minute the charge case offers.
Earbuds seal in the crisp highs, natural mid-tones and rich bass so you hear every nuance.
Military-grade moisture resistance and rugged, tangle-free cable provide extra durability.
DeepSleep mode puts the earbuds into hibernation when they're away from your iOS device, extending battery readiness up to six months longer.
The headset battery meter automatically displays on the screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Immersive, high‐fidelity audio
- Sweat‐proof, durable design
- Charge case enables up to 14.5 hours listening time
- Stable, comfortable fit
- DeepSleep power‐saving mode
- Digital noise reduction for clear calls
- Inline controls for calls and music
- Onscreen battery meter
Did you notice?The charging case and built-in battery deliver up to 14.5 hours of listening time.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly experiencing all that the music on your iPhone, iPad or iPod has to offer.
What's in the Box?
- Plantronics BackBeat GO2 Wireless Headphones with Charging Case
- Charging case with rechargeable battery
- Micro-USB charger
- Eartips (S, M, L)
- Fit stabilisers
- User guide
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- THD: Less than 5%
- Other Features: All Weather, Foldable, With Mic, With Remote and Mic, Inline Volume Control, Sound Isolating, Stereo, Stereo Bluetooth, Sports & Fitness
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 2.1
- Drivers: Dynamic
- No. of Microphones: 1
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Charge Time: 20 minutes in the charging case to add one hour of listening time
- Talk Time: Up to 14.5 hours listening time
- Stand By Time: Up to 10 days*
- Mfr. Part Number: 200203-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 5033588041207
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
Ratings & Reviews
They don't stay in my ears, the buttons are too tiny to tell apart by touch alone, and they won't fit in the "charging case." A wa They don't stay in my ears, the buttons are too tiny to tell apart by touch alone, and they won't fit in the "charging case." A waste of money. Returning them tomorrow. …
- Written by Catherine D from West Orange
22 of 28 people found this useful
poor sound, no bass, fades in and out, won't stay in ears. used at gym. returning.
- Written by Mercy R from Cockeysville
13 of 14 people found this useful
Won't stay in my ears while driving in the car. Average sound. Good battery life. Will return them asap.
- Written by Gregg G from Waco
14 of 17 people found this useful
Don't believe the othervreviews
I cannot believe the negative reviews given to these headphones. Complaints about falling from ears is a nonsense. They come wit I cannot believe the negative reviews given to these headphones. Complaints about falling from ears is a nonsense. They come with 3 different size buds to cater for all size ear canals. The clarity, bass and treble of these headphones shocked me and I own several more expensive wired headphones including Grado, Stax SR009, and Westone. For the price these the Backbeat GO2 are very hard to beat. …
- Written by Steve A from SOUTH PASADENA
Plantronics Backbeat GO2
Got this for what I intended to use it for. Exercising. I own a number of hi-end earphones which provide for detail but would be t Got this for what I intended to use it for. Exercising. I own a number of hi-end earphones which provide for detail but would be too expensive for working out. Need wireless so that it does not interfere with the motion. Checked out another competitor. The price was double. Would not invest that much for much for exercise. If I wanted good bass and detail, I'll use my other earphones, sit down and relax. The detail of this product is good enough. Just the right amount of bass. You need to find the right seal to get good bass. If it falls of, you're using a big tip. Change to a smaller one. I am getting about 3-4 hrs of battery life. Glad I got this one for the price. When we use bluetooth earphones, we cannever compare it to a wired one. But for the purpose of not having wires, this fits the bill. …
- Written by Renato B from Norwalk
1 of 1 people found this useful
Advertised as 14 hours of listening time but only got 4 hours. Sound was poor on bass. Not recommended.
- Written by Joleen T from Greenwich
0 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this unit able to facilitate making phone calls as well as listening to music? Is there noise reduction features?
- Asked by Louise E from Maroubra
You are able to make phone call's
I dont know much about the noise reduction feature but i have n You are able to make phone call's
I dont know much about the noise reduction feature but i have not had issues when i have used them on calls …
- Answered by Anthony U from Kingston