Create high-quality, high-impact marketing materials in a range of sizes on this all-in-one HP printer that also provides easy scanning, copying, and faxing.
- ISO Print speeds up to 15 ppm black and 6 ppm color
- Scan resolution up to 1200 by 1200 dpi (Up to 600 by 600 dpi for B-Size) hardware
- Copy resolutions up to 600 by 1200 dpi black (text and Graphics); up to 4800 by 1200 optimized dpi (when printing from a Mac on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi) color (text and graphics)
- 2.64-inch LCD display with TouchSmart Frame
- Convenient range of connections, including USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wireless 802.11b/g/n, and RJ-11 fax
- A 250-sheet input tray and 75-sheet output tray make paper handling a breeze
- Duty cycle of up to 12,000 pages
Did you notice?Wide-format design lets you create documents up to 13 by 19 inches.
Apple Recommends ForPrint, scan, copy, and fax from your Mac with ease.
What's in the Box?
- HP Officejet 7610 Wide Format e-All-in-One Printer
- Print head assembly
- Four ink cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
- Shopping card; CD-ROM
- Power cord; USB cable
- Setup poster, Getting started guide
- Connections: AirPrint , Ethernet, RJ11 (phone), USB, USB 2.0, Wireless
- Other Functions: Copy, Fax, Scanner
- Height: 11.69 in./29.69 cm
- Width: 24.61 in./62.5 cm
- Weight: 35.58 lb./16.14 kg
- Length: 19.15 in./48.64 cm
- Black print speed: Up to 15 ISO ppm
- Black resolution: Up to 600 by 1200 dpi
- Color print speed: Up to 6 ISO ppm
- Color resolution: Up to 4800 by 1200 optimized dpi
- Trays: Two
- Max Paper Size: 13 by 44 in.
- Min Paper Size: 3 by 5 in.
- Other Paper Handling Features: Automatic Document Feeder, Duplex Printing, Pass Through
- Printer Ink Tanks: Four
- Printer Technology: Inkjet
- Scanner resolution: Hardware: Up to 1200 by 1200 dpi (Up to 600 by 600 dpi for B-Size); Optical: Up to 1200 dpi
- Mac OS X v10.6, 10.7, 10.8
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
- Mfr. Part Number: CR769A#B1H
- UPC or EAN No.: 887111620460
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.