Quick charge up to 10 iPad devices simultaneously with MultiCharger-X, a simple solution for schools and businesses that deploy iPads as a workplace tool. Sleek and compact, the MultiCharger-X has handles and stacking grooves for portability. The unit also features a locking door to protect your iPad devices, and LED lights that indicate when each device has finished charging. A time-saving, hassle-free device, the MultiCharger-X allows users to sync data, menus and updates across multiple iPad devices, making it an ideal tool to help you manage your high-tech investments.
- Quick charge (2.1A) up to ten iPad devices at the same time
- Works with the Apple Configurator
- Sync up to ten iPad devices in iTunes
- Individual LED status indicators (Green for full charge, Amber for charging, Red for syncing)
- Toggle between charge and sync modes with the touch of a button
- Protect your investments with a door lock
- Stack units on top of each other to reduce clutter
- Daisy-chain one unit to two additional units to sync 30 iPad devices
- Easily manoeuvre units with convenient built-in handles and wheels
- Unit stays cool with ventilated sides
- Power switch to conserve power when not in use
Did you notice?The daisy-chain feature even allows you to link MultiCharger-X to two additional units to sync up to 30 devices with Apple Configurator or iTunes.
Apple Recommends ForQuick charge and sync up to ten iPad devices with MultiCharger-X, a simple solution for schools and businesses that deploy iPads as a workplace tool.
What's in the Box?
- 1 MultiCharger-X unit
- 1 power cord
- 1 USB cable for syncing
- 1 Lightning pin cable bundle (10 pcs)
- 2 keys for door
- 4 floor pad stickers
- 4 heavy-duty caster wheels
- User manual
- Height: 34 cm
- Width: 35 cm
- Weight: 9.07 Kg
- Length: 30.50 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: IAD910LPEBK
- UPC or EAN No.: 639247745001
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
This is way too noisy for anything associated with Apple. The enclosures for each device are also to tight for ease of entry and This is way too noisy for anything associated with Apple. The enclosures for each device are also to tight for ease of entry and exit. The box seems considerably larger than it needs to be. The door is difficult to close with devices connected via the supplied cables, which means you need to leave the door hanging wide open when charging. Returned immediately. Apple shouldn't be selling this kind of underdone, unrefined product, especially at this price. …
- Written by Igor A from WATTLE GROVE
13 of 14 people found this useful