The Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III is a portable speaker system that connects to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly via Bluetooth. With its rechargeable lithium-ion battery, the speaker lets you share your music for up to 14 hours without recharging.
Designed for people on the go
Designed with functionality in mind, the SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III features curved edges and a thin profile, making it easy to slip into a bag or backpack when you're on the go. A silicone button panel protects the speaker from dirt and dust, while a wrap-around metal grille adds to its durability and resists fingerprint marks.
- Wirelessly connects to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Lithium-ion battery lets you share your music for up to 14 hours without recharging
- Practical design makes it easy to take with you wherever you go
- Silicone button panel protects from dirt and dust
- Lets you broadcast music with fullness, clarity and depth
Did you notice?The speaker's lithium-ion battery lets you share music for up to 14 hours without having to recharge.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly broadcasting music from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch when you're on the go.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III
- Power adaptor
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 13.5 cm/5.18 in.
- Width: 3.15 cm/5.2 in.
- Weight: 1.37 kg
- Length: 4.8 cm/1.8 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 369946-1300
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817613910
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Typical Bose Sound!
Not my first bose product but it is my first soundlink and it sounds way bigger than it is! Deep powerful bass and crisp highs... Not my first bose product but it is my first soundlink and it sounds way bigger than it is! Deep powerful bass and crisp highs... My only complaint would be that it can't be charged using USB.. It would be nice to not have to use the charging brick and 110 volts when I'm traveling in my truck or on my motorcycle. It is supposed to last 14 hrs on a charge, I haven't tested that yet. Love it! Should fit nicely into a small backpack or picnic basket:) …
- Written by Robert S from La Verne
78 of 79 people found this useful
Speaker gives full crystal clear sound a must for any music lover
- Written by Ken W from regina
19 of 20 people found this useful
Watching movies playing music on my iPad mini use the Bose soundlink 111 is like a theater to go or one on the go. Love best porta Watching movies playing music on my iPad mini use the Bose soundlink 111 is like a theater to go or one on the go. Love best portable ever heard …
- Written by Simba D from CHARLOTTE AMALIE
14 of 15 people found this useful
SLIII vs SL mini.
Having both I can make an informed review. Simply the SLIII is the better of the two but not necessarily the better choice. The mi Having both I can make an informed review. Simply the SLIII is the better of the two but not necessarily the better choice. The mini has an amazing output and quality of sound for such a small speaker. This is the speaker that you want if mobility is important to you. The SLIII is bigger and easily produces a level of sound to fill a medium to large room. It is however bigger and not so great as a mobile speaker. Having played various music genres on both. The mini has more bass than the III but not by much. The III does have a greater clarity and sounds a little more balanced. Unfortunately it does seem to lose the bass on some dance tracks. Both are pricey, there is £100 difference between the two. So my advice is if mobility is your focus then get the mini, if you want an amazing bluetooth home speaker then it's the III. …
- Written by Paul R from Barnsley
8 of 8 people found this useful
Nothing comes close! Crystal clear sound. Music to your ears!
I have the Sound Link III, the Bose Sound Wave 3 and The Bose Mini. Nothing comes close! Crystal clear sound. Music to your ears!
I have the Sound Link III, the Bose Sound Wave 3 and The Bose Mini. All fantastic products and worth it. Until 6 months ago I avoided getting them as I felt they were expensive but once I got one..........I have three products so far...More to come....... …
- Written by Kamal C from Shaker Heights
2 of 2 people found this useful
Fills the room....
Bashed Bose like I did Apple for years and years until I bought a truck equipped w/ Bose.....believer ever since that day and the Bashed Bose like I did Apple for years and years until I bought a truck equipped w/ Bose.....believer ever since that day and the sound link is no exception. I have the first gen for 3+ yrs now and still rocks like I first took it out of the box. Wise $300 investment for anyone. …
- Written by D'Lon P from Bartow
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the Aux In port allow connection to an Airport Express for Airplay?
- Asked by Don M from La Grange
Does this work just as well with the Nano 7 th generation?
- Asked by Ann P from Cedar Falls