With the iGrill, grilling the perfect steak is easier, more convenient and a WHOLE lot smarter.
This Bluetooth Smart, pocket-sized gadget features a Smart LED, proximity wake-up, 150 feet of range and 150 hours battery life. Within the iDevices Connected app you can track the precise temperature of your food, graph your temperature progression, view exclusive recipes from iGrill partners, share your iGrill masterpiece on Facebook and check out the iGrill Globe to see what other grillers are cooking up around the world!
Rest with peace of mind that your food is being cooked to perfection. Your iDevices Connected app will alert you as soon as your food is ready to enjoy.
Grilling perfection should always be this simple.
- 150 Feet of Bluetooth range so you can get away from the heat and get back to what’s important to you.
- 150 Hours of battery life off a single coin-cell battery.
- Smart LED that goes through a progression of colors to let you know how close you are to your desired temperature.
- Using proximity wake-up, your Smart LED will only illuminate once you are within range of your iGrillmini
- Magnetic mounting makes for convenient placement of your iGrillmini on your grill, smoker or oven.
- Two viewing positions to best fit your use.
- Graphing functionality to track the exact progression of your temperature.
- Exclusive recipes from iGrill partners
- Social sharing on Facebook and Twitter
Did you notice?Cutting into your steak is the worst way to check the doneness yet the most popular! Use a thermometer like the iGrill for steak perfection.
Apple Recommends ForGrilling, smoking and roasting.
What's in the Box?
- Meat Probe
- Probe Wrap
- Colored Probe Sleeve
- Quick Start Guide
- Optional Magnetic Disc
- Height: 1.25 in.
- Width: 1.75 in.
- Weight: 3 ounces
- Length: 2 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: IGR0001
- UPC or EAN No.: 852931005001
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Manage all of your iDevices products within the iDevices Connected app using one convenient dashboard. With this central hub, there’s no need for multiple apps, view all of your devices from just one app.
The iDevices Connected app is compatible with iPad 3 (and up), iPad mini, iPhone 4S (and up) or iPod touch 5 (and up).
Products compatible with the iDevices Connected App:
• Original iGrill
• Kitchen Thermometer
• Kitchen Thermometer mini
iDevices Connected App Features:
• Easy in-app connection through Bluetooth® Smart
• Convenient dashboard to track and manage all of your connected products simultaneously
• Select from dozens of presets or create your own custom preset to ensure your dish is cooked perfectly
• Custom settings let you name your device or probe and set the probe color indicator making keeping track of your devices simple
• Set timers to keep track of your cooking tasks
• Share your cooking masterpiece socially through Facebook and Twitter
• View what others are cooking with the real-time user globe
• Be inspired by sample recipes from our leading partners
• User driven app interface allows you to customize your experience
• Access customer support resources
• Shop iDevices products directly from the app
Look who’s talking:
“Overall, it’s great.” - CNET
“You can be inside, having a drink, and not even worrying about it.” - FoxCT
“You could use the thermometer to monitor the temp of what you’re cooking, but the real power is in the paired app.” - The Gadgeteer
“Like really, how awesome is this!?” - The Black Peppercorn
“Whether you’re smoking ribs or grilling a steak - you’ll know instantly when your food is ready to eat.” - Uncrate …
Ratings & Reviews
Perfect size for grilling. The temperature seems to be right on. App could be better, but is very functional.
- Written by Troy T from Dalhart
93 of 102 people found this useful
iGrill mini is very poor quality
This device worked well, but it failed after only two usages. In total it lasted about three weeks. Tried replacing the battery This device worked well, but it failed after only two usages. In total it lasted about three weeks. Tried replacing the battery but to no avail. Just out of interest, when I disassembled the unit (insofar as it was finished anyway) to see what was inside, I found further evidence of poor build quality. The mounting magnet inside, which is supposed to be a single disc, was actually just a bunch of irregularly shaped chunks from other broken magnets jammed into the circular housing. Pretty cheesy. …
- Written by David R from Maple Ridge
25 of 27 people found this useful
Do not buy this product yet
Mine only worked a few days and died. Changed the battery and it was dead agin in two days. The manufacture has not respond to war Mine only worked a few days and died. Changed the battery and it was dead agin in two days. The manufacture has not respond to warranty requests. …
- Written by KENNETH C from LOS ANGELES
14 of 15 people found this useful
Works ok, instructions are awful
After failing to get the Bluetooth to sync, I went online and found that you have to sync the Bluetooth through the iDevice app, N After failing to get the Bluetooth to sync, I went online and found that you have to sync the Bluetooth through the iDevice app, NOT through your IOS settings. After that, it seems to work ok. We have sensitive temperature monitoring equipment at work, I found that this device has dead band of about 5º. If it reads 100º, it could 102.5º or 98.5º. If you need a accuracy, this is not the device for you. But you get what you pay for. …
- Written by Jason H from Monroe
Got the devise at the "Mothership" store in Cupertino. It wouldn't work. Exchanged it for another devise today in CT. Didn't wo Got the devise at the "Mothership" store in Cupertino. It wouldn't work. Exchanged it for another devise today in CT. Didn't work. Purchased a replacement battery. Can finally boot it up, but it refuses to connect with my 5s and completely shuts down when the back of the unit is attached.. Have decided we were able to grill long before these hi-tech devises hit the market, we can probably continue to do so if this is the type of product available. Save your money. …
- Written by Thomas H from Stratford
2 of 3 people found this useful
Read reviews. BAD. Do not buy!
Purchase 1 unit at Apple Store Las Vegas Forum Shops. Got home and it would not turn on. Took back to store and had an Apple Store Purchase 1 unit at Apple Store Las Vegas Forum Shops. Got home and it would not turn on. Took back to store and had an Apple Store member look at it. No knowledge of unit. Open second box at store and it would also not turn on. Finally, first unit turned on but would not pair. No one at the Apple Store knew about the device and the person that might was with a customer. I'm not sure what I was I this point. Both devices were DOA. Beware. Also frustrated with Apple Store not knowing what's on their shelves. Stick with what you know and leave the other stuff to them. Really worried about all the new "stuff" coming with IOS 8 and the iWatch, etc. Focus Focus Focus.... …
- Written by Byron L from Palm Springs
2 of 3 people found this useful