Completely redesigned, the new Beats Studio over-ear headphones are even lighter, stronger, more comfortable and more precise than the original world-famous design. They deliver powerful, re-engineered sound alone with Adaptive Noise Canceling, a 20-hour rechargeable battery and remote talk controls.
Feel your music
The Beats Acoustic Engine gives you an intimate, real encounter with your music, while the signature DSP software delivers the exact emotional experience that Dr. Dre, Jimmy Iovine and some of the music industry's greatest rock, hip-hop, pop, electronic and R&B producers want you to feel.
Put the world on mute
Silence the noise from your daily commute or the drama from your loud neighbours with Beats' no-compromise dual-mode Adaptive Noise Canceling (ANC). When you're listening to music, ANC automatically strikes a balance between your audio and the world outside. And if you want to use the headphone just to cancel external noise, ANC-only mode automatically increases the level of noise cancellation to make things even quieter.
A 20-hour rechargeable battery makes sure your vibe keeps going. To prevent wasting energy, the auto on/off feature turns off when you unplug, and the visible Battery Fuel Gauge lets you see at a glance how much juice is available. Plus, you can charge the new Studio via standard micro USB adapter almost anywhere.
Lighter, stronger and more comfortable
When Beats re-imagined these legendary headphones, they designed it like a beautiful sports car and made disciplined choices. They streamlined the new Beats Studio with fast curves, smooth surfaces and no visible screws. It now weighs 13 percent less than the original and has a lighter, stronger and more comfortable headband. The ear cups are softer and there's an ergonomic bellow to create a flexible, custom fit for every head shape, so you can keep your music all to yourself.
- Beats Acoustic Engine uses precision sound to deliver music the way artists want it to be heard
- Streamlined design enhances fit, distributes weight and adds comfort
- Adaptive Noise Canceling blocks out the world in two modes
- Ear cups for sound isolation
- 20-hour rechargeable battery with auto on/off and a visible battery fuel gauge
Did you notice?Three-button mic gives you solid playback control, plus you get crystal-clear hands-free calling on your iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForListening to music or watch films on your iPhone, iPad or iPod with powerful, precise sound.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Studio over-ear headphones
- 3.5 mm audio cable
- Cable with in-line mic and remote
- Hard-shell carrying case
- USB 2.0 Charging cable
- USB power adapter
- Beats cleaning cloth
- Quick Start-up Guide
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Cable Length: 1.3 m
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447010431
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Best headphones I've used
Really enjoy the crisp sound quality, and great feel of these over the ear headphones! The sound canceling is great, it actually t Really enjoy the crisp sound quality, and great feel of these over the ear headphones! The sound canceling is great, it actually took me by surprise how well it worked! Good build quality and great product overall, no discomfort after long use and the rechargeable battery is great! …
- Written by Nathan R from Wellsville
1 of 1 people found this useful
Worth every penny
Excellent sound quality, the most comfortable headphones I have ever worn, you can do your homework with the dishwasher and clothe Excellent sound quality, the most comfortable headphones I have ever worn, you can do your homework with the dishwasher and clothes dryer going at the same time and the noise canceling works wonders. Life is good. I love my Beats, and the matte black is beautiful. …
- Written by Ryan C from Albuquerque
4 of 4 people found this useful
On a level of its own
These studios are the beast headphones ive ever had, and ive had MANY headphones, none of which were anywhere as good as these in These studios are the beast headphones ive ever had, and ive had MANY headphones, none of which were anywhere as good as these in ANY aspect. It has amazing sound quality, amazing everything i dont know where to start. I have absolutely no complaints about this product at all, and i dont know what that person is talking about that rated it 2 stars. Honestly it's noise cancelling headphones, what did they expect? I would recommend to anyone and everyone that can afford it, guaranteed no disappointment at all. …
- Written by Karla R from Kings Langley
1 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Why do you need a charger for the beats or your phone
- Asked by Vinny G from Horn Lake
because they use a noise isolation feature which is electric
- Answered by Larry L from Upper Marlboro
can we use them with a regular mackbook pro 13 inches
- Asked by Nadir R from Saratoga Springs
you can use them with any apple device
- Answered by Larry L from Upper Marlboro
Are they compatible with iPhone 5C?
- Asked by Anne S from Mountain Brook
Yes they are compatible with the iPhone 5c.
Source: I have used them with an iPhone 5c in the Appl Yes they are compatible with the iPhone 5c.
Source: I have used them with an iPhone 5c in the Apple store. …
- Answered by Bennett B
Are these headphones secure enough on your head to run a 10K?
- Asked by Joe H from Atlanta
- Answered by Alexander C from Turnersville
does this come with a charging cable/adapter
- Asked by Katie H from Mountain Creek
They come with a USB cable for charging and a wall adapter for when a computer isn't available.
- Answered by Beckett C from Auburn
Do these headphones truly cancel out noise from external sources ?
- Asked by Gail F from Union Pier
I tested these out in the apple store without realizing that they had the noise canceling technology I tested these out in the apple store without realizing that they had the noise canceling technology. I was pleasantly surprised when I put them on because the background music that was playing in the store magically faded away. I didn't have any music playing in the headphones yet, and they were still able to block out the background noise of the busy apple store. I would say that these headphones have an impressive noise canceling technology that would suite your needs well. …
- Answered by Andrew A from Menomonie