Exceptional battery life. Completely customizable. Our bestselling Bluetooth mouse, specially made for Mac users.
- The Logitech® Bluetooth® Mouse M558 for Mac® lets you work for up to 12 months* between battery changes. You get exceptional battery life — and reliability — for a Bluetooth mouse. M558 is ready the moment you put your hand on it, without lag or delay. (* Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.)
- The 1000 dpi, high-definition optical sensor delivers smooth, responsive cursor control, so you can work with precision and confidence on a wide variety of surfaces.
- The M558 is fully customizable. You can change the way each button works to suit your needs and preferences. Activate Mission Control, display Notification Center, open Launchpad and lots more, all with a simple click.* (* Customization requires software installation, available for download at www.logitech.com/downloads.)
- The wheel on the Logitech® Bluetooth® Mouse M558 not only lets you scroll up and down through documents, you can also tilt the wheel left and right to scroll horizontally on web pages, photos, Finder windows and more.
- Whether you’re a righty or a lefty, whether you use a fingertip or palm grip, the Logitech® Bluetooth® Mouse M558 is always a perfect fit.
Did you notice?The 1000 dpi, high-definition optical sensor delivers smooth control.
Apple Recommends ForConnects to any Bluetooth®-enabled Mac® or PC — no receiver required.
What's in the Box?
- Bluetooth® Mouse M558
- 2 AA batteries
- User Documentation
- Other Features: Scroll Wheel, Zoom Capable, Programmable
- Connections: Bluetooth, Wireless
- Batteries: AA
- Height: 34 mm
- Width: 58 mm
- Weight: 60g (without battery)
- Length: 100 mm
- Mac OS X10.6.8 or later
- Windows 8 or Windows 7
- Mfr. Part Number: 910-004084
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855102492
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
I absolutely love this mouse
It fits nicely into the hand, can be used just about on any surface, looks good, and can be switched off! A great feature for savi It fits nicely into the hand, can be used just about on any surface, looks good, and can be switched off! A great feature for saving battery power. There may be many other mices around that work just as well but none of them look this good.
It has rescued me from the trackpad which gave me sore fingers. Wonderful product. …
- Written by Rita H from Porirua-Wellington
1 of 1 people found this useful
Excellent mouse for Mac use
As an old-school and long-time Mac user, I'm afraid I don't like trackpads or "Magic Mouse" devices - call it old age, but I find As an old-school and long-time Mac user, I'm afraid I don't like trackpads or "Magic Mouse" devices - call it old age, but I find that the mouse pointer keeps heading all over the screen whenever I accidentally brush the surface of the mouse with an errant finger or palm :-(. What I DO want is a mouse that allows positive up/down scrolling with a wheel, and also the ability to pan left and right using that same wheel ………. In short, this Logitech mouse really does the job, and it does it better than any other mouse I've owned. Accurate, good sensitivity, very reliable Bluetooth connection, and set-up was intuitive and trouble-free. I've been using it for a few months now, and am very happy with it. (In fact, my wife tried it out on her Mac today, and she wants one too, so I've just ordered a second one.) Sure, it's more expensive than an el cheap "Windows" mouse you can get in just about any store, but I've tried many a one of those, and they've all failed my usability test as a serious user. Definitely five stars. …
- Written by Alan S from Toowoomba
42 of 43 people found this useful