Combining the Jawbone UP24 wristband and the UP app on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, the UP system helps guide you every step of the way to a better, healthier you. First, the UP system gets to know you — tracking your activity, diet and sleep. Then it shows you how to make simple adjustments that, over time, result in significant improvements.
Studies show that simply tracking what you eat can help you lose weight. And whether you want to shed a few pounds or just eat healthier, tracking food with UP24 is now even easier. New features include frequent meals, an enhanced calorie counter and an expanded library of restaurant menus. There’s even a Food Score, so you can quickly see how healthy your food choices are. It’s all designed to help you make good choices about what to eat and when.
The UP system gives you an in-depth picture of your sleep. Sleep graphs let you see the good, the bad and the rapidly improving. Use bedtime reminders, Power Nap and Smart Alarm to get to sleep and wake up at optimal times. UP intelligently analyses your sleep, diet and exercise, then suggests simple changes that lead to more rest and happier days.
The UP system is like a coach that gets to know you, then guides you to make simple decisions that lead to a more active life. With precise step tracking, workout logging and Insight Reports, UP is much more than a pedometer. Use Idle Alert to remind you to move throughout the day and add friends to your team to cheer and be cheered. When it comes to your activity goals, it doesn’t matter where you start — what’s important is where you’re headed.
How to pick your size
Wrap a string snugly around your wrist. Mark on the string where the two ends cross. Measure the string from one end to the marked place and following the size guide to determine which UP Band is right for you. Small = 14 to 15.5 cm/5.5 to 6 inches; Medium = 15.5 to 18 cm/6 to 7 inches; Large = 18 to 20 cm/7 to 8 inches.
- Log food and drink; features such as frequent meals, calorie counter and Food Score quickly show how healthy your food choices are
- Wireless syncing for in-the-moment notifications and personalised insights that keep you moving toward sleep and activity goals
- Track Sleep including total hours, time to fall asleep, number of wake ups
- Track Activity including steps, distance, calories burned, active versus idle time
- Smart Alarm and Power Nap features wake you at the time that leaves you feeling refreshed
- Customisable Idle Alerts remind you to move
- Designed to be worn 24/7; up to seven days of battery life
- Free UP app downloadable from the App Store
Did you notice?Studies show that simply tracking what you eat can help you lose weight.
Apple Recommends ForManaging your weight, sleeping better and staying fit with guidance from apps on your iOS device.
What's in the Box?
- UP24 by Jawbone Wristband
- Quick start guide
- Charging cable (2.5mm to USB)
- Free iOS app downloadable from the App Store
- Form Factor: Armband
- Material: Rubber
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Batteries: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Battery life: Up to seven days
- Charge Time: Approximately 80 minutes; charged via USB charging cable
- Height: 5 cm/1.97 in. (Small); 5.4 cm/2.13 in. (Medium); 5.6 cm/2.2 in. (Large)
- Width: 1.2 cm/0.47 in. (Small); 1.2 cm/0.47 in. (Medium); 1.2 cm/0.47 in. (Large)
- Weight: 19 g (Small); 22 g (Medium); 23 g (Large)
- Length: 6.6 cm/2.6 in. (Small); 7.6 cm/3 in. (Medium); 8.1 cm/3.2 in. (Large)
- Mfr. Part Number: JL01-52M-A
- UPC or EAN No.: 847912015629
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
UP - Tracker Required (UP/UP24/UP MOVE)
There is a better version of you out there. Get UP and find it.
REQUIRES UP, UP24 or UP MOVE TRACKER. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH UP3 TRACKER. USING A SINGLE UP ACCOUNT LOGIN WILL ENSURE THAT ALL OF YOUR DATA IS SYNCED, EVEN IF YOU USE MULTIPLE UP TRACKERS.
UP® is a revolutionary system that guides you every step of the way to a better, healthier you. First, UP gets to know you—tracking your activity, diet and sleep. Next, it shows you how to make simple adjustments that, over time, add up to a whole new you.
Only the UP® system has Smart Coach. It’s like a partner in fitness—an intelligent guide that helps guide you to healthier choices each and every day. Smart Coach goes well beyond delivering measurements to show you the meaning behind the numbers.
Understand Your Diet, Sleep and Activity
Improve the quality of your days and nights through a deeper understanding of how your diet, sleep, activity and the choices you make affect your health and well-being.
Family and Friends
Get better together. When UP® community members have three or more friends on their team, they move at least 10 extra miles a month. That’s a lot of calories burned.
Connected Apps & Hardware
Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
Connect with Apple Health
Connect UP® to Apple’s Health to share your step and sleep data between UP® and Apple Health. Navigate to the left menu settings to turn on reading and writing of steps and sleep analysis.
- Smart Coach helps you understand what changes you should make and helps you move more everyday. When paired with UP Move, UP or UP24 fitness tracker, Smart Coach is even smarter. It uses everything it learns about your activity, sleep and food to give you deeper insights and more personalized tips to reach your goals faster.
- Set goals for steps per day and hours of sleep each night, along with a target weight.
- Log your food, drink, calories, nutrients and use the UP® App Food Score to quickly know if you are eating right so that you can reach or maintain your target weight.
- Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
- Add specific workouts and activity types from soccer to Zumba® to see your detailed caloric burn to get the full picture of your active life.
- Connect with your friends and family, whether they are using the UP® App with or without a tracker, so you can reach your goals together or see how you measure up on the team leaderboards.
- Smart Coach’s Today I Will feature motivates you when you need a push with personal challenges like staying hydrated or increasing your activity.
- Set an Idle Alert to increase your active time with customizable reminders at the wrist to make sure you’re moving throughout your day.
- Silently wakes you up at the optimal moment in your sleep cycle with Smart Alarm™ — so you wake up feeling refreshed.
- English, Spanish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
Optimized for iOS 8.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. …
Ratings & Reviews
The original UP was decent and useful but did have quality problems. This new version seems to have solved some of the problems i The original UP was decent and useful but did have quality problems. This new version seems to have solved some of the problems in the original. It now has bluetooth wireless syncing, the form factor is similar but a little more stylish, and the build seems solid. Battery life is about 7 days continuously. So far, this has been a great product. …
- Written by Jonathan G from Lancaster
129 of 142 people found this useful
Was thrilled with this wristband the first three days that I had it and then the cover for the pin started falling off. Finally lo Was thrilled with this wristband the first three days that I had it and then the cover for the pin started falling off. Finally lost it on day 5 and now it will not sync. Fabulous concept but really, really poor execution. Total waste of money at this point but perhaps sometime in the future they might improve the design but for now save yourself the frustration and money. …
- Written by Barb S from Calgary
123 of 164 people found this useful
Meets all expectations. I like the design and it has been very accurate. Also, the app is very attractive and easy to navigate. Meets all expectations. I like the design and it has been very accurate. Also, the app is very attractive and easy to navigate. It's great that it can sync to My Fitness Pal. The wireless syncing technology makes the product very convenient as well. …
- Written by Jessica B from Old Saybrook
98 of 116 people found this useful
Has faults, but has great customer support.
After owning this device for 8 months, I can say it's a good device. I've had the original UP and that failed after 3 months, then After owning this device for 8 months, I can say it's a good device. I've had the original UP and that failed after 3 months, then I got the Fitbit Flex. That lasted a while, but it wasn't intuitive at all. It was a nuisance switching modes, having to tap the band repeatedly. So, then I went back to Jawbone and decided on the UP24. But now this one is having issues. The band does what it's supposed to do, and the app behind it is great. This is by far the best tracker I've used that has the sleep function. But it doesn't do well with wear and tear. For some reason, my band seems to be unresponsive at times when switching to different modes. Even when I want to check what mode it's in, whether it'd be Sleep or Regular mode, I have to push the button a couple of times. However, it still functions, syncs to my phone ok it's just switching modes the lights don't show and I have to push the button several times to see what mode it's at. Jawbone support is VERY helpful. So regardless of the issues, they have great support. I'll be receiving a replacement from them soon since it's under the 1-year warranty.
Would I recommend this band to anyone? Yes I would regardless of the faults. …
- Written by Ryan T from Jersey City
DO NOT BUY!!! USLESS
To all who think Jawbone products is doable.
I brought 2 x UP24 in April and use for just a month or 2 and both are NO LONGER wor To all who think Jawbone products is doable.
I brought 2 x UP24 in April and use for just a month or 2 and both are NO LONGER working.
Cannot be charged (I think it dead) and other only have 1 light flash but for hard / soft reset need to have 2 indicators flashing
Now I am stuck and I contact their support and they are helpless...
What we as customer want is replace a products works!
BUT NOT THAT SIMPLE and again I am tried with this and I just THROW away 2 x UP24 cost me 149 EUR each into a BIN!!!
I am so DISAPPOINTED and you please be careful DO NOT BUY 24UP there are so many options out there. …
- Written by Joel T from Chicago
4 of 5 people found this useful
This is now my 2nd band with issues. The first band that was mailed to me didn't even work from the get go! It would not sync or s This is now my 2nd band with issues. The first band that was mailed to me didn't even work from the get go! It would not sync or seem like it was charging. Jawbone support was helpful getting my next band out to me within a week, which was nice, however the 2nd band only worked for about a month and a half. Now this band is not syncing or working at all! It won't show that it's charging, despite going through every step at least three times. I'm quite frustrated with this product! Don't buy it!!! It's a waste of time and energy. When it's working, it works well. But obviously that is not realistic! …
- Written by Kathryn K from San Antonio
3 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will the UP24 work with iPhone 6 ?
- Asked by Sandra S from Mentor
yes it will.
- Answered by Adam C from South Orange