Combining the Jawbone UP24 wristband and the UP app on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, the UP system helps you understand your sleep, eating and movement patterns so you can make better life choices. The UP24 band syncs to the app via Bluetooth wireless so you can see your activity and sleep details. The app also provides insights, celebrates milestones and challenges you to do more each day.
Small and comfortable enough to wear all day and night, UP24 tracks hours slept, time to fall asleep, how many times you woke up and more. Analyse your sleep patterns to understand what you can do to have a more restful night and start each day right with the Smart Alarm, which gently wakes you up at the perfect moment in your sleep cycle.
Know how active you are
Get a full record of your day's activity - steps, distance, calories burnt and time spent active versus idle. See how every action contributes to reaching your goals. In-the-moment reminders help keep you moving to meet daily goals.
Log your food and drink
Take a photo of your food, scan a barcode, browse the image gallery or search the ingredient database to record what you eat and drink. The UP app keeps track of your calories, fats, carbohydrates, protein, sugar, fibre and sodium.
See how your daily wins add up over time and share them with friends. The UP app celebrates your meaningful milestones such as your millionth step taken or hitting your sleep goal seven days in row.
Your UP. Your apps.
The UP system integrates with the apps you already love. Whether you're biking with Strava, working out with Wello or jogging with RunKeeper, you can track it all with UP for the most complete picture of your day and night. The UP ecosystem offers plenty of apps for fitness, weight loss, sleep coaching, food journalling and more.
How to pick your size
Wrap a piece of string snugly around your wrist, then measure the string and follow this size guide to determine which UP Band is right for you. Small = 14 to 15.5 cm; Medium = 15.5 to 18 cm; Large = 18 to 20 cm.
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless syncing for in-the-moment notifications and personalised insights to keep you focused on goals
- Track sleep including total hours, time taken to fall asleep and number of wake-ups
- Track activity including steps, distance, calories burnt and active versus idle time
- Log what you eat and drink and track nutritional information
- Smart Alarm and Power Nap features wake you at a time that leaves you feeling refreshed
- Customisable Idle Alerts remind you to move
- Free UP app downloadable from the App Store in iTunes
- Designed to be worn 24/7
- Up to seven days of battery life
Did you notice?The UP app provides daily personalised insights and easy-to-follow tips that help you achieve your goals.
Apple Recommends ForKeep track of your sleep, eating and movement patterns 24 hours a day via the UP app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- UP24 by Jawbone Wristband
- Quick start guide
- Charging cable (2.5 mm to USB)
- Form Factor: Armband
- Material: Rubber
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Batteries: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Battery life: Up to seven days
- Charge Time: Approximately 80 minutes; charged via USB charging cable
- Height: 1.97 in./5 cm (Small); 2.13 in./5.4 cm (Medium); 2.2 in./5.6 cm (Large)
- Width: 0.47 in./1.2 cm (Small); 0.47 in./1.2 cm (Medium); 0.47 in./1.2 cm (Large)
- Weight: 19 g (Small); 22 g (Medium); 23 g (Large)
- Length: 2.6 in./6.6 cm (Small); 3 in./7.6 cm (Medium); 3.2 in./8.1 cm (Large)
- Mfr. Part Number: JL01-16S-A
- UPC or EAN No.: 847912015582
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
UP - Band Required (UP/UP24)
[Requires UP/UP24 band. Connects with Apple Health (iOS 8.0.2+ only) to share steps and sleep information between UP and Apple Health*] UP® is a revolutionary system that guides you every step of the way to a better, healthier you. First, UP gets to know you—tracking your activity, diet and sleep. Next, it shows you how to make simple adjustments that, over time, add up to a whole new you.
- Share data between UP and Apple Health app to provide richer activity tracking and personalized insights.
- Get personalized insights to help you set & achieve your goals
- Track your sleep & physical activity
- Log your food & drink & track nutritional info
- Smart Alarm™ wakes you up silently at the time that leaves you feeling most refreshed
- Set Idle Alerts, for anywhere between 15 minutes and 2 hours, to remind you to move
- The Power Nap feature will wake you up at the optimal time after you fall asleep
- Log workouts, from yoga and hiking to tennis and dance
- Team up with friends in the app for encouragement and friendly competition
- Today I Will - UP suggests personalized goals. If you accept, UP encourages you along the way
- Streaks & Milestones - Get notifications that celebrate the choices you’re making
- Reminders - Set customizable alerts with band vibrations to remind you to workout, go to bed, take medication and more
- Activity alerts - Receive move notifications when you want them. Available to UP24 users only.
- Share your insights via email, message, Facebook or Twitter
*Historical data will not be posted into Apple Health from UP. UP Step and Sleep data will be shared into Apple Health starting when you connect UP and Apple Health.
Supported languages: English, Spanish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
GAIN INSIGHT INTO YOURSELF
UP's Insight Engine will deliver personalized, actionable insights that guide you towards healthier choices as UP learns about you over time.
Studies show that simply tracking what you eat can help you lose weight. And whether you want to shed a few pounds or just eat healthier, tracking food is now even easier. New features include frequent meals, an enhanced calorie counter, and an expanded library of restaurant menus. There’s even a Food Score, so you can quickly see how healthy your food is.
More than any other fitness tracker, UP gives you an in-depth picture of your sleep. Sleep graphs let you see the good, the bad and the rapidly improving. Use bedtime reminders, Power Naps* and Smart Alarms* to get to sleep and wake up at optimal times. UP intelligently analyzes your sleep, diet and exercise, then suggests simple adjustments that lead to more rest and happier days.
UP is like a coach that gets to know you, then guides you to make simple decisions that lead to a more active life. With precise step tracking, workout logging and Insight Reports, UP is way more than a pedometer. Use Idle Alerts* to remind you to move throughout the day and add friends to your team to cheer and be cheered.
CONNECT TO YOUR FAVORITE DEVICES AND APPS
UP works with over 100 apps and devices, and counting. Whether you’re adjusting your NEST thermostat, biking with Strava, working out with Wello or jogging with RunKeeper, track it all with UP for the most complete picture of your day and night.
UP or UP24 WRISTBAND
- Can be used with the UP App to enable sleep tracking and wrist based notifications.
- Designed to be worn 24/7
- Features advanced motion sensor technology
- Up to 7 days (UP24) or 10 days (UP) of battery life between charges
- Available in multiple colors & sizes (S, M, L)
* Some features require UP or UP24 WRISTBAND
* Apple Health features are not available on the iPad …
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will this work with the new health app in iOS 8?
- Asked by Dan R from Rochester
Yes, it does. It sends steps information and sleeping data.
- Answered by Martin S from Los Angeles
Can I buy a charging cable seperatley ? Thanks
- Asked by Susan R from Brisbane
No answers yet
can i measure heartbeat rate and blood pressure?
- Asked by Ling L from London
no but if you have an iPhone there is a free app by azumio called instant heart rate that can measur no but if you have an iPhone there is a free app by azumio called instant heart rate that can measure your heart rate without the need for any external hardware... …
- Answered by Tijender Kumar G from Abu Dhabi