Enjoy the convenience of hands-free phone conversations with the Jabra Style Bluetooth Headset. Remarkably lightweight, the Jabra Style Bluetooth Headset can be instantly paired with most NFC-enabled devices. Just tap the headset to your device and you’re ready to go.
One button for every task
Designed with functionality in mind, the Jabra Style Bluetooth Headset features one button that controls most tasks, making it easy for you to stay in control. Plus, the volume and background noise is taken care of automatically.
Find My Jabra
If you ever misplace your headset, you can relocate it using the Find My Jabra feature in the Jabra Assist app. The app can help you see where the headset was geographically located when it was last turned on.
When you need to go hands free, make sure you do it in style.
- Stylish brushed steel design
- On/off slider for intuitive handling
- Automatic volume adjustment
- Spoken battery and connection updates
- Near Field Communication (NFC) technology for easy pairing
- Stream music, podcasts or GPS directions
Did you notice?If you misplace the headset, the Find My Jabra feature in the Jabra Assist app can help you relocate it.
Apple Recommends ForTalking on the phone with wireless convenience.
What's in the Box?
- Jabra Style Bluetooth Headset
- One extra eargel
- AC charger
- Quick start guide
- Other Features: Mono Bluetooth
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 2.0 Compatibility, Bluetooth 4.0
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Charge Time: Approximately 2 hours
- Stand By Time: Up to 7 days
- Height: 24.15mm
- Width: 66.9mm
- Weight: 10 grams
- Length: 16.45mm
- UPC or EAN No.: 5707055032073
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.