The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio case for iPad enables comfortable and easy typing. Incredibly thin and light, the folio provides a pleasingly fast and fluid typing experience with the reassuring click of real keys. Precision engineering, state-of-the-art materials and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques all contribute to a design that's so light you'll hardly notice it's there until you need it.
- Built-in Bluetooth keyboard with time-saving iOS shortcut keys for fast, fluid typing
- Durable, water-repellent case protects front and back of iPad
- SecureLock system uses low-profile clips to keep corners of iPad firmly fastened to the frame
- Powerful hidden magnets keep folio securely closed when you're on the go
- Easy release makes iPad easy to insert and remove
- Folio doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing
- Automatically wakes and sleeps your iPad when it opens or closes
- Easy recharging with included USB cable
Did you notice?Doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing with keyboard hidden.
Apple Recommends ForTyping on your iPad with the comfort of an external keyboard and the convenience of a protective cover.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for iPad
- USB cable
- Form Factor: Hard Case, Ultra-Thin
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Height: 21.6 cm/8.5 in.
- Width: 1.9 cm/0.75 in.
- Weight: 285 g
- Length: 14.86 cm/5.85 in.
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855099020
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
Poor quality - very disappointed
After only 2 months - the plastic brace broke near power button. The magnets are too strong and doesn't allow for the ipad to be r After only 2 months - the plastic brace broke near power button. The magnets are too strong and doesn't allow for the ipad to be removed easily. I thought it was just me, but I have now seen the exact same break with 5 other folios with their owners confused. This is obviously a design flaw.
It has now finally broken off and I cannot use the keyboard anymore and have to buy a new one. I take my ipad mini to many customer meetings - I need it be reliable and robust....but am certainly looking at steering clear of Logitech. This was my first experience with Logitech and am not planning on going back. …
- Written by Andrew M from Balwyn North
4 of 4 people found this useful
Good, for 6 weeks.
Be careful. I bought one of these 6 weeks ago via the online store at Apple. It has failed but Apple only offer a 14 day warranty, Be careful. I bought one of these 6 weeks ago via the online store at Apple. It has failed but Apple only offer a 14 day warranty, Now I have to go to Logitech for support. Apple are very clever in how they circumvent Australian Consumer Law. If you must have one of these, do your self a favor and buy directly from Logitech or a well know retail outlet that will stand behind what they sell. …
- Written by Karl R from Upper Coomera
11 of 12 people found this useful
Since no mouse is available, Chinese wording still need to draw on a stand-screen, which is not perfect.
- Written by Caman C
4 of 14 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is it an Arabic/English languages keypads?
- Asked by Mohammed A
No answers yet
Does it fit the new iPad Mini 3?
- Asked by Elaine M
Yes, it does. If you have any other questions check the Compatibility section.
- Answered by Izac L from Frederick
Yes~ It is definitely fit with air jacket as if you are using smart cover. However, the magnetic str Yes~ It is definitely fit with air jacket as if you are using smart cover. However, the magnetic strength is not as good as smart cover you cannot hold just the keyboard and lift up the entire ipad without falling. And one thing you need to take into account is when you dock on keyboard it is better to take off the air jacket …
- Answered by Louis Y
Can the secure lock clips be replaced on the folio if broken?
- Asked by Kathy D from Stittsville
They can't be replaced. However, when mine broke (2 days ago) I called Logitech warranty claim cente They can't be replaced. However, when mine broke (2 days ago) I called Logitech warranty claim center and told them that the secure lock clips broke. Logitech is now sending me a new folio keyboard for my iPad. All it takes is a phone call and a few emails with Logitech customer support, and your keyboard will be sent to you in no time. …
- Answered by Chanmin A from Oakland Gardens
How long does the battery for the keyboard roughly last after a full charged?
- Asked by Derrick Y
The info that comes with it says the battery lasts up to 6 months on a full charge. I've had it last The info that comes with it says the battery lasts up to 6 months on a full charge. I've had it last about 2 months on a full charge, and that's using it all the time. Hope that helps :) …
- Answered by Winston G from Moraga