The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio case for iPad enables comfortable and easy typing. Incredibly thin and light, the folio provides a pleasingly fast and fluid typing experience with the reassuring click of real keys. Precision engineering, state-of-the-art materials and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques all contribute to a design that's so light you'll hardly notice it's there until you need it.
- Built-in Bluetooth keyboard with time-saving iOS shortcut keys for fast, fluid typing
- Durable, water-repellent case protects front and back of iPad
- SecureLock system uses low-profile clips to keep corners of iPad firmly fastened to the frame
- Powerful hidden magnets keep folio securely closed when you're on the go
- Easy release makes iPad easy to insert and remove
- Folio doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing
- Automatically wakes and sleeps your iPad when it opens or closes
- Easy recharging with included USB cable
Did you notice?Doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing with keyboard hidden.
Apple Recommends ForTyping on your iPad with the comfort of an external keyboard and the convenience of a protective cover.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for iPad
- USB cable
- Form Factor: Hard Case, Ultra-Thin
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Connections: Bluetooth 2.0
- Height: 21.6 cm/8.5 in.
- Width: 1.9 cm/0.75 in.
- Weight: 285 g
- Length: 14.86 cm/5.85 in.
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855099020
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How long does the battery for the keyboard roughly last after a full charged?
- Asked by Derrick Y
Does it collaborate with iPad mini with Retina display? Please, answer fast.
- Asked by Jaromir T
Yes, of coarse because the only thing that changes with the iPad Mini is the apple A5 chip and the 7 Yes, of coarse because the only thing that changes with the iPad Mini is the apple A5 chip and the 7.9-inch retina display and the storage size. …
- Answered by Caleb R from Mountain City
Can i attach a mouse to it?
- Asked by Maria C from Alexandria
No, an iPad runs iOS. This operating system does not allow for pointing devices such as a mouse. T No, an iPad runs iOS. This operating system does not allow for pointing devices such as a mouse. The touch screen is the method of input. …
- Answered by Xiaohan F from Morris Plains
Can i use the camera with the case on?
- Asked by Christa M from Highland